Jores Okore

Jesperchr

I said in at the start of January they need to sit down with each player, see who is there to get a club back up. Those that don't fancy it, well you know what they can do. We don't need jokers at the club we,re down so give some of the young lads a go. At least we will find out who is up to it, and they will find it easier in  the championship after a few games in the Premier league. Lets face it they couldn't do much worse than most of this bunch. 

6 minutes ago, Swerbs said:

He's always been shit, just less shit than our other centre backs.

I agree. You can count his good games on one hand. I cannot understand the w#nkfest on VT for him. Apart from a YT video when he played in the CL against Chelsea, what exactly are his credentials?

Go forth & multiply Okore. Take your CL aspirations with you. You are short in height, overweight and quite frankly not very good.

I'm not sure who he thinks he is but if we can get £2million for this lump, we should take it.

what a difference a few pages make eh?

Okore is probably our best centre back, which is more on an indictment on how bad things are at the club than the player himself.

He's not been offered a new contract yet and would be open to a move away if it came his way.

Who could blame him?

Okore is the least of the problems at Villa Park at the moment.

• Like 3

Just now, Butterfingers said:

& therein lies the problem.

Okore is sh#t It just so happens that there are even sh#tter players in the starting line up

It's not just the players though, it's the whole shebang.

However, we do have an nice mosaic and excellent training facilities.

4 minutes ago, Woodytom said:

As I said yesterday before this latest lower level performance, he won't be missed.

I rarely agree with you (never actually)

I was tempted to post last night, agreeing with your comments.

Won't be missed for me-People need to get the Godforsaken YT video out of their minds and see the real Okore

2 minutes ago, LondonLax said:

I suspect he will be missed when we start playing a worse CB than him in his place. 

Can we get any worse than loosing 6-0 at home?

Being bottom of the PL in February, 8 points adrift from safety with only 3 wins all season?

I will personally miss him like I would miss a boil on the backside.

6 minutes ago, LondonLax said:

I suspect he will be misswed when we start playing a worse CB than him in his place. 

Well no not necessarily. If we replace him with a much cheaper less known cb who is adequate in the championship, I defiantly won't be reminiscing about the awkward performances this guy has dished up time after time.

Just now, Butterfingers said:

Can we get any worse than loosing 6-0 at home?

Being bottom of the PL in February, 8 points adrift from safety with only 3 wins all season?

I will personally miss him like I would miss a boil on the backside.

People were saying the same things about Vlaar before he left and we are missing him now.

There are worse CBs in the football pyramid than Okore, Clark being 1 example right here at this club. 

When Okore leaves and we are playing in the Championship we won't be attracting one of the better ones. 

Whether you rate them individually or not, until today the back 5 had created a reasonably solid unit.  I think Okore is decent, such a shame injuries have stopped him being so mobile as he could have been an absolute beast.  But coming out with what he said was ludicrous and following it up with that performance, even more so.  Add that to Lescott tweeting a pic of a car and Ayew getting himself sent off a couple of weeks ago, you do wonder how many braincells footballer have.  Remi must be tearing his hair out.

• Like 1

Â