Playstation 4

hogso

After listening to your comments last week and having a discussion with my Brother at the weekend I have decided to buy a PS4, I just need to wait until I get Christmas out of the way first and hope the bosses are kind with a Christmas bonus again this year, and the parents give me cash as requested rather than aftershave etc. It is tough trying to resist just going and splurging out on credit card right now. It is a toss up whether I go for the pack ender4 has just bought or whether to go for the 1TB version. Fallout 4 will probably be the my first game purchase. 

Further to earlier discussion on PS4 PS2 backwards compatibility, and the in-built 'secret' emulator, it seems that it will be used exclusively for games to be purchased from PSN, rather than you being able to stick your PS2 games in the PS4 and they'll work.

If that news is unsurpising, the sauce of it is. Dark Cloud of all games is going to be on PS4 at 1080p with trophy support. Probably would have been in my top 10 requests for supported games, discounting others that have already, or more than likely will, have a proper 'HD' PS4 release, ie. FFXII. There is hope yet, then, for my top 3 requests of Radiata Stories, Suikoden III, and the Xenosaga trilogy...

• Like 1

I've noticed you can "rent" old games from Playstation Now. Anyone done it?

Was considering doing it for Shadow of the Colossus as I never played that, but absolutely bloody loved Ico

It's an excellent game, but it is also available in a 'HD' version for PS3. I think it was on PS+ not too long ago. Never used PS Now, though, did the connection test and it said I could use it, but never tried it out. Would have if there was a free trial, but there hasn't been, and nothing available takes my fancy.

If you're ever going to use it, though, SOTC (ahhh) is the perfect excuse.

so with my new PS4, this is my gaming plan:

Far Cry 4

The Last of Us

Witcher 3

Fallout 4

Uncharted 4 (this will be out by the time i finish the 4 games above)

Rise of the Tomb Raider (this might be out by the time i finish the 5 games above)

What essential games i am missing for now?

3 hours ago, ender4 said:

so with my new PS4, this is my gaming plan:

Far Cry 4

The Last of Us

Witcher 3

Fallout 4

Uncharted 4 (this will be out by the time i finish the 4 games above)

Rise of the Tomb Raider (this might be out by the time i finish the 5 games above)

What essential games i am missing for now?

Rocket League

• Like 4

Â