Playstation 4

hogso

22 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:
2 hours ago, troon_villan said:
Say what you want about Black Friday but I've just picked up a PS4 w/ Fifa, Black Ops and Last of us for £299 in Game.Can't wait to get it home!

How many grannies did you slay to get to it?

He didn't, he just gave up the smack and iron bru for 12 hours, thus rendering him the only sober person in Scotchland at the time, enabling his basic functions as a human to walk into a shop, choose the goods and pay for them (probably using a cheque as the scotch don't have debit cards yet).

Troon, how close am i?

[emoji39] [emoji16]

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, lapal_fan said:
24 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:
2 hours ago, troon_villan said:
Say what you want about Black Friday but I've just picked up a PS4 w/ Fifa, Black Ops and Last of us for £299 in Game.Can't wait to get it home!

He didn't, he just gave up the smack and iron bru for 12 hours, thus rendering him the only sober person in Scotchland at the time, enabling his basic functions as a human to walk into a shop, choose the goods and pay for them (probably using a cheque as the scotch don't have debit cards yet).

Troon, how close am i?

[emoji39] [emoji16]

Lololololol lapalz laddie! You're soo close its almost as if you were there!

• Like 1

I'm almost too ashamed to admit but there were three pairs of false teeth still attached to my Game bag!

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

I think this is limpid's way of saying "yes" ;)

It's my way if saying "use the search function". It's not stickied any more as no-one posted to it for three months so I didn't think it was used any more.

Â