West Bromwich Albion

R.I.C.O.

18 hours ago, The Fun Factory said:

I  hope they beat the posh on Wednesday so they won't sack Pulis. They are playing absolute dire football and even on 29 points if they carry on like this, they can sucked down to the bottom 3. I think this is Pulis last season managing a top flight club. Fans are sick of him, he offers nothing.

What are the chances Tactics Tim rocking up at the Hawthorns in about a month's time? Either that or Pearson.

It'd be good if Pulis did get sacked, he's the only thing keeping them up, look at the absolute guff in the their squad.  Craig Gardner starts for god sake.

I honestly wouldn't swap squads with them.

I agree with wainy, good for us if they do sack him, they'll need a great appointment not to be dragged in

I still don't see it personally, too big a gamble with the TV deal coming, peace knew what he was getting, someone who could match his lack of ambition and still keep them ticking over, he's a perfect match for the chairman, pulis and peace both have the same ceiling

• Like 1

So an Albion fan of mine who has worked at the ground a lot, seems to think that Peace knows that the fans aren't happy with the football and is willing to change in the summer. However, the businessman that he is sees it vitally important to stay in the prem this year for the tv money. Pullis is seen as a guarantee for that this season.

Â