Ashley Westwood

Nabby

You seem to be jumping back and forth between points. Don't really know what point you're trying to make.

with respect, I don't think you knew, before I was allegedly jumping back and forth between points.....ah well it wasn't important.

shall we agree to disagree.

Edited by TRO

Probably going to see a lot more of Westwood if Rodgers comes in.

if we keep Westwood in DCM we're in a relegation battle. (we probably are already in a relegation battle, but are far more likely to finally drop down if he plays as much)

Edited by commander

Whoever manages the team, you're going to see a lot of Westwood. It's not like we've got a wide variety of superior options to replace him with. 

We have got bugger all options in CM, they are all as gash as each other

Whoever manages the team, you're going to see a lot of Westwood. It's not like we've got a wide variety of superior options to replace him with. 

So Gana, Veretout and Shanchez are all gash?

Ok then.

Ok then.

They aren't a good central midfield unit by Premier League standards, no. I really think you'd be hard pushed to say they weren't one of the worst central midfields in the division, and I include Westwood in that as well. As a unit, they don't look up to much at all. 

Ok then.

Yeah, that's a pretty weak midfield lacking in quality

He'd do well in a Rodgers team

I hope you're right but I can't see it, unless he strenghens up, gains some defensive nous, tracks his man and learns to play his position. 

The defensive midfielder (or DCM as you like to put it) is Sanchez in this team.

He'd do well in a Rodgers team

I hope you're right but I can't see it, unless he strenghens up, gains some defensive nous, tracks his man and learns to play his position. 

The defensive midfielder (or DCM as you like to put it) is Sanchez in this team.

Problem is he isn't very good