Charles N'Zogbia

Daveburnside

Never understood why he was never used as a high playing forward. He comes alive when he can show his worth but he's crap when that involves anyone else....so basically he's only good in and around the box.

I'd have tried him with a striker or in an advanced role, he still has a sweet left foot and some skills (though not many) and he'd have been just as ineffective as Gabby.

I completely understand why N'Zogbia is hated. He's the epitome of a modern day footballer that your mum moans about when talking about how much nurses earn compared to footballers. What makes it worse is that deep down there's a bloody good player locked away in there somewhere. He has many attributes. His attitude to the game defeats everything else though. He can beat players for fun but he's not smart enough to release the ball at the right times. He hogs the ball and slows attacks down even if he was the one to initially start the attack with pace. His decision making is terrible and the clips of him being clinical are an exception to the rule. I'd have him on the bench as an option at least against tired defences but he really is a stain. If he altered his attitude and applied himself then he could have made himself a big name and even more money than he's been stealing from Villa every week. Alas he doesn't care enough to see the bigger picture. He'll end up signing for some Asian or American team for decent money as I don't think he could get himself big money over here any more. What a waste of natural talent.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Wezbid said:

I completely understand why N'Zogbia is hated. He's the epitome of a modern day footballer that your mum moans about when talking about how much nurses earn compared to footballers. What makes it worse is that deep down there's a bloody good player locked away in there somewhere. He has many attributes. His attitude to the game defeats everything else though. He can beat players for fun but he's not smart enough to release the ball at the right times. He hogs the ball and slows attacks down even if he was the one to initially start the attack with pace. His decision making is terrible and the clips of him being clinical are an exception to the rule. I'd have him on the bench as an option at least against tired defences but he really is a stain. If he altered his attitude and applied himself then he could have made himself a big name and even more money than he's been stealing from Villa every week. Alas he doesn't care enough to see the bigger picture. He'll end up signing for some Asian or American team for decent money as I don't think he could get himself big money over here any more. What a waste of natural talent.

MLS teams certainly won't be making him a DP. He won't getting a million dollar salary there.

looking at our bench today its baffling he doesnt even get a look in, **** it I would start him vs Stoke as a. he cant be as bad as Bacuna, Gil or Veretout was today and b. he will be motivated since he is playing for a contract next season somewhere else

• Like 1

Why on earth would we want to give this bum any game time?

We are down. Throw some kids in, throw a mascot in, maybe even have a fans raffle with the winner getting 90mins upfront, anything but this prat. 

I can't think of any logical reason for allowing him anywhere near the squad.  

Yes. What benefit does it give us playing some asshole that's sitting out the rest of his obscene contract by taken random birds out for dinner?

Give one of the kids a run (Lyden, Davies, Mason, RHM etc)

• Like 2

Â