Charles N'Zogbia

Daveburnside

I disagree. N'Zogbia had 2 or 3 decent performances. He was utterly gash every other time he played.

There's not a player in the 25 man squad I'd rate lower than N'Zogbia

I can name 7 (but I won't as I can't be arsed to have the argument that would follow)

You might be able to write 7 names, but it won't make it true. There are probably one or two players who I'd rate lower - Lescott in particular is negative utility personified - but there's absolutely no one in the squad who has offered less per pound spent on him than N'Zogbia. 

• Like 1

Absolutely fantastic news that Zog may be involved this weekend. I was hoping our shit run of form would force this to happen.

You are in my thoughts as i too have been in your place back in the day when i believed that Simon Stainrod was a world beater!

• Like 2

I mean the individual posters opinion on other players now makes sense. As in, now I understand that R Bear rates N'Zogbia, I can see why he doesn't appreciate certain other players.

I couldn't ever imagine very much liking a player who is better controlling the ball with his shins, not his feet.

• Like 1

Haha, I doubt Tim has the authority to hand out rich tea biscuits anymore, let alone new contracts!

Shame Kozak isn't being afforded the same opportunities, given most of our issues have been conceding goals, seems very odd that Charles is back in the picture.  

No doubt it'll be Gil that has to make way for Nzogbia, drop your best player for your worst...

• Like 2

Because I like him very much as a player and his treatment by the club and the fans has been nothing short of appalling.

Care to explain how the club have treated him appallingly?

As for the fans I don't agree but there is little point debating that one.

Because I like him very much as a player and his treatment by the club and the fans has been nothing short of appalling.

...................along with Tim Sherwood, you have just signed up to the " public enemy N01 club":)

• Like 1

Â