Gabby Agbonlahor

R.Bear

1 hour ago, HanoiVillan said:

Have you seen some of the shit in the Championship?

he is 100 times the player of Daryl Murphy who was top scorer last season and better than some of regular goalscorers in that league. I would even say he is better than Jordan Rhodes 

4 hours ago, ThisCouldBeRotterdam said:

'I don't know the extent exactly.

I have been told he is suffering with vertigo.

He didn't feel well. He had a headache.'

Garde on why gabby came off.

Sounds like he was pulling a sickie. I think gabby wants out but sadly nobody will pay him the same massive salary that we do so he's stuck here. 

12 minutes ago, gilbertoAVFC said:

Intrigued by this. I work weekends so getting to VP usually impossible. Who abused Gabby heavily and when did this occur?

On VT, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook....all other types of social media... He did not celebrate last weekend because of something...

17 minutes ago, meregreen said:

And your proof of this rather bizarre theory is ?

What's the bizarre theory, that he came off because of psychic pain from the abuse he's received or that he didn't celebrate last week because of same? 

The first theory is bizarre, the second is not at all bizarre, and in fact was basically confirmed by the player after the game. 

5 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

What's the bizarre theory, that he came off because of psychic pain from the abuse he's received or that he didn't celebrate last week because of same? 

The first theory is bizarre, the second is not at all bizarre, and in fact was basically confirmed by the player after the game. 

The first theory will do then.

Â