Gabby Agbonlahor

R.Bear

3 hours ago, Dave J said:

I really think you have misunderstood me because in essence we are actually agreeing  on one point and that is that I too have no issue whatsoever with him undergoing warm weather training, none at all. However I think where we disagree on is  the player that might return? Lets's face it we are not exactly going to get a new goal machine or flying wing wizard are we?  And I will say to you again that I can fully understand some of the negative comments regarding him flying off to warmer climes to train on the back of some truly dreadful form over a significant period of time. This to me equates to not particularly great PR  but how you quantify or substantiate PR is subjective !

Nobody, literally, thinks this is going to improve Agbonlahor's ability.

It's about his fitness. He's injured. The club feel this is the best way for him to get back to full fitness.

That's all there is to it.

4 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

Nobody, literally, thinks this is going to improve Agbonlahor's ability.

It's about his fitness. He's injured. The club feel this is the best way for him to get back to full fitness.

That's all there is to it.

Yes I would agree with this point.

Bonkers link source:

http://africanfootball.com//news/588852/Stoke-City-lead-chase-for-Agbonlahor

Nigerian born? I just thought he had ancestors from there.

http://oatcakefanzine.proboards.com/thread/250678/stoke-after-agbonlahor

Few Stokies are up for the signing although purely as a squad option. Others see him as total rubbish which is more accurate these days.

Edited by VillaChris

I have to say were it not for his long standing connection here he does stand out to me as a typical Pulis signing. Just couldn't see him moving there though. 

Pretty sure he won't be going to WBA [emoji3]

9 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

It wouldn't surprise me to see him sold and end up doing well wheever he goes (or at least compared to how he's doing here)

Like Albrighton

I wouldn't lose any sleep over this happening if I were you Stevo. 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

I have to say were it not for his long standing connection here he does stand out to me as a typical Pulis signing. Just couldn't see him moving there though. 

Well if he wants to go to the baggies or anywhere else for this matter I'm happy to drive him there myself.

• Like 2

So he is back  for this weekend, will be exiting to see if he again will just walk into the starting line up. 

But to be fair to gabby, I am very critical of him and dislike him as a footballer A LOT, I still feel he may be able to do a better job as a right winger than Gil is. 

Â