Irreverentad's Relationship Advice Thread

irreverentad

I would just. Love. to be able to contribute to this thread at the moment but I'll keep it all to myself for right now. If you see me in the news in the next month then you'll know what I meant :)

You've been caught by the police doing a woman you shouldn't and it's made the news?

It's best to do it at a party, with all her friends and family in attendance. That way everyone gets to find out at once. There's nothing worse than being the last to find out. 

• Like 4

Well, its bad for your ex-fiance!

You gotta do what you gotta do, I'm sure you have your reasons. Why just after the stag? Gave you time to think? Or had you got doubts before?

Don't keep us in suspenders Demmers! We need more info.

Presumably this break-ip was done Face to face and not via text or email, as I worry she may have got the wrong end of the stick {/demglish}

• Like 2

Basically it is a long story but i have not been happy in my relationship for a while but I put it down to wedding stress. But when I went on my stag my boys who went with me could see I was not really happy with her but kept it to themselves. Then my cousin who i was sharing with said to me are you sure your happy with this girl Dem? That's when I just finally let it all out how unhappy I was and was not sure if I could marry her.

Basically my ex is a control freak. She would try tell me how to dress if she did not like something I wore. She even had the nerve to me every weekend say I cant watch football because she does not like it! One time she actually snatched the control off me and said I ain't watching this shit and turned the channel. Massive row. then there is the witch of a mother in law. the woman trying to tell me why have I not put my exs name on my flat? what the hell has it got to do with her? She telling I MUST wear a cravat at the wedding and not a tie under any circumstances. Again what the hell does it have to do with her? 

Back to my ex she tried tactics like trapping me by saying lets not use a condom (obviously to try get pregnant) but no chance. I knew what she was after. She also threw a white gold necklace at me for xmas as she did not like it. That really pissed me off

I basically knew after the stag I did not want to be with her during the stag as I did not miss her and the thought of her touching me made my skin crawl. thats when I knew. Obviiously when I broke it off she went berserk and got some shitty digs from her turd of a mother

• Like 1

Â