Irreverentad's Relationship Advice Thread

irreverentad

I like lapal and respect him but he is bang wrong on this occasion 

You should definitely buy a leather jacket and pretend to the Fonz! 

article-2048553-0E33CE7200000578-259_224

• Like 2

i was in the doghouse on saturday because we were meant to be going out for a romantic meal but i ended up getting myself stupidly locked up. thought those days were over tbf but anyway its done now, but yeah i had to sleep on the sofa saturday night after they let me out and sunday she proper laid into me about me growing up and we have kids. bit embarrassed about it if im honest but ay i dont pretend im perfect.

• Like 1

got in a confrontation with some stoke fans on saturday like a bell end and obviously got nicked by the old bill. first time ive ever got in trouble at the villa really and ive been going on and off since the late 80s. thing is im in court for it and knowing what the courts are like nowadays regarding football fans i could get a ban for it which will serve me right i suppose. drink and going to the game with a crowd of people who sometimes get in trouble so is it any wonder. gutted if im honest because although we are shit i still enjoy my football days but the missus is hoping i get banned for a bit, either way shes said shes banning me for a bit :)

got in a confrontation with some stoke fans on saturday like a bell end and obviously got nicked by the old bill. first time ive ever got in trouble at the villa really and ive been going on and off since the late 80s. thing is im in court for it and knowing what the courts are like nowadays regarding football fans i could get a ban for it which will serve me right i suppose. drink and going to the game with a crowd of people who sometimes get in trouble so is it any wonder. gutted if im honest because although we are shit i still enjoy my football days but the missus is hoping i get banned for a bit, either way shes said shes banning me for a bit :)

Wear a suit. Shine your shoes. Say you're sorry. You've been going through a difficult time (give examples - dog died, marital issues - BUT NOTHING ILLEGAL) and you know you should behave better. You really are very sorry and only reacted due to stress and extreme provocation. Talk directly to the Bench. Ignore the lawyers - don't look at theirs when you are answering questions. 

If you can cry a bit when you give your sob story that always helps too. 

If you've got previous though the above becomes a little harder to pull off. 

Best of luck. :thumb: 

• Like 1

Wear a suit. Shine your shoes. Say you're sorry. You've been going through a difficult time (give examples - dog died, marital issues - BUT NOTHING ILLEGAL) and you know you should behave better. You really are very sorry and only reacted due to stress and extreme provocation. Talk directly to the Bench. Ignore the lawyers - don't look at theirs when you are answering questions. 

yeah i intend to play the stress card while im in there because i have actually been stressed over money lately. yeah got a few previous but last one was 5 years ago and none of them are football related. the restrictions im under until im in court are unreal and the same goes if i do get banned. bugger it anyway. 

yeah i intend to play the stress card while im in there because i have actually been stressed over money lately. yeah got a few previous but last one was 5 years ago and none of them are football related. the restrictions im under until im in court are unreal and the same goes if i do get banned. bugger it anyway. 

Oh and FFS most importantly DON'T REPRESENT YOURSELF. 

I would just. Love. to be able to contribute to this thread at the moment but I'll keep it all to myself for right now. If you see me in the news in the next month then you'll know what I meant :)

Â