Alan Hutton

Rich_D

The thing is, it shouldn't matter whatever your opinion of him as a player is. That's irrelevant really. The salient fact is that a man was wished 'happy birthday' by his employer, and was then abused using some absolutely foul language, and then when he turned up to point out why that's kind of not on, the same idiots abused him again using yet more foul language, to his face this time. That would be disgusting whoever it was. 

• Like 3

If you went through every player in the team, you could find good points about their play.

it not about a few good points it about needing good players

we are not bottom of the league with one one of the worst records in premier league history, not because we have lost confidence or are having bad luck....we  as a collective force are not good enough.

the bad news is even with new signings there is no confidence we will sign better than what we have .....we have an appalling record of buying worse than what we have with no sign of that ending.

Edited by TRO

Happy Birthday Alan. That is quite pathetic from our fans. I think hes not good enough for this club but to slam the guy and make him feel like shit when hes most likely going to play for this club battling for relegation is mind boggling.

Put yourself in his shoes. Hes one of the few that actually try... why would HE want to keep trying for this club? or his friends at the club who see what is going on? It is beyond pathetic.

I would prefer to see Bacuna play.. but i know this guy will play either due to injuries or preference of the manager. To slam the guy like that... Seriously.

This club is in an awful state on and off the pitch.. and when our fans who i believe can be our saving grace are turning to shit too.

Makes me sad to see.

3 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Doesn't seem like his real twitter account anyway. Jesus some fans are proper scumbags. Alan has actually been one of our better players, always gives his all and seems like a good bloke!

It's Instagram and I'm pretty sure it is his real account. Sure I've seen him exchanging with Delph on there before. Anyway, hopefully he ignores the hate as he's been good for us this season.

9 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

I wonder who's winning the 'man of the match' voting so far? Probably Richards. 

Rightly so. He's been comfortably our best player this season.

Hutton is up there. He has his limitations, and he was at fault for two goals on Saturday, imo. But he puts in a pretty consistent level of performance. It's just a shame he can't improve his final delivery/decision making.

• Like 1

The next RB will not be better than Alan Hutton......not saying he is good enough.

just my prediction, thats where I think we are.

ps The insults are beyond intelligent....quite sad really.

Edited by TRO

6 hours ago, Ulver said:

If he's been our best player i'm a dutch man

he's been found wanting as a defender, and that's his job. anyone care to work out how many goals have been down to him ?

you say he puts in a shift, he does. but when that shift is based on shoddy defending and breaking up the pitch which usually ends with a poor final ball what's the benefit ?

yep, cant fault his workrate, but his reading of the game and positioning is generally poor.

too many times he lets players get across him and get inside position, particularly when balls are played in from the opposite side

He's not awful, he's not amazing. I think he gets a bit too much credit for being our main attacking outlet when I really think teams let him have the ball whilst they shut down other options. His attitude is certainly an asset in our situation and if we had the same level of player at left back now amavi is out then we wouldn't have shipped 7 in 2 games. 

Â