Fabian Delph

davidplatt7

Reminded me of his performances for us; some promising bursts forward but zero end product. His passing was abysmal as well, gave the ball away about three times attempting simple passes within the first 2 minutes of the second half before getting hauled off after Leicester scored the second. Out of his depth.

Not good enough for top level as we all knew, and now teh snake is being exposed. Can see him at somewhere like Everton next season. City would probably make  a little profit on him as I reckon he will go for about 15m

thing is we all sat there in the summer and claimed they'd only signed him because he's english and was cheap

if they do ship him out who are they replacing him with? a ridiculously overpriced barkley or stones?

as i said before IMO he'll be fine next season, played in his proper position and there are at least 2 central midfielders that will be out the door before him, pep isnt going to buy 3 > £20m central midfielders in one window

On 08/02/2016 at 12:49, villa4europe said:

thing is we all sat there in the summer and claimed they'd only signed him because he's english and was cheap

if they do ship him out who are they replacing him with? a ridiculously overpriced barkley or stones?

Patrick Roberts.

I don't think he will be leaving City any time soon. He made it absolutely clear that the fanancial security of his family caused his change of heart, he went for the money. 

I genuinely believe him when he said he loved it here, which is why I think he won't leave city for footballing reasons (more game time). He will sit on the bench racking in the money, his work ethic will ensure he plays from time to time as a utility type of guy. A poor man's Milner if you like.

On 2/2/2016 at 08:41, Spray said:

Praying for the death of people, how classy. I met two Citeh fans the other day and they were top guys, with comments like that maybe it's you that needs perishing.

You must have met the only two who don't suddenly think they are hot s**t just because their team won the footballing equivalent of the Euromillions.

• 2 months later...

Ok, here's a question for you-and I'm on the fence- Does Delph come across any better now than he did when he was at the receiving end most of the vitriol that came his way?

Does his flip flopping reveal a player struggling between loyalty to the club and the increasingly clear understanding that the club was in even worse a state than most of us knew at the time?

His conduct remains poor, nothing changes that.

But does he deserve a little less stick at this point, knowing what we know now about the complete shitshow going on behind the scenes at Villa Park....

27 minutes ago, maqroll said:

Ok, here's a question for you-and I'm on the fence- Does Delph come across any better now than he did when he was at the receiving end most of the vitriol that came his way?

Does his flip flopping reveal a player struggling between loyalty to the club and the increasingly clear understanding that the club was in even worse a state than most of us knew at the time?

His conduct remains poor, nothing changes that.

But does he deserve a little less stick at this point, knowing what we know now about the complete shitshow going on behind the scenes at Villa Park....

no he is still a dick

He played a big part in how badly this season has turned out for me. His decision was motivated by money alone and my feelings towards him are unchanged at best. He is and always will be a snake!  

Â