Fabian Delph

davidplatt7

2 hours ago, Fight Like Lions said:

I bet Pep has never heard of him, so he'll either rot in the reserves and take the £££ or be forced into a move. Probably end up at Stoke, which is about the right level for him. 

Of course he has, Pep is the greatest manager ever.

I was listening to Collymore on the way home from work saying how PG will already know every player in the league, every team, their strengths and weaknesses and how to exploit them. :crylaugh:

I could also hear a faint sound of sliding skin on skin.

• Like 1

Of course he has, Pep is the greatest manager ever.

I was listening to Collymore on the way home from work saying how PG will already know every player in the league, every team, their strengths and weaknesses and how to exploit them. :crylaugh:

I could also hear a faint sound of sliding skin on skin.

He either will or he'll employ people that do, or even watch film of each team and player to get a rough idea beforehand

If him to city was done a month a go he'll certainly have seen enough of him

Not sure if it's because of the likes of sky, talksport and MOTD where the highly paid pundits seem to know around 50% of the league at best (and even less of the CL) because they blatantly watch hardly any football but why wouldn't pep guardiola watch and know 99% of the prem?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, villa4europe said:

Pep will have heard of him, the Barcelona blokes have been in charge of transfers so will have that in mind when looking at players for the last couple of years, he still ticks that English box and he's also the most mobile of of their 4 central midfielders, he'll be fine

he is a poor passer though and doubt Guardiola will like his aimless dribbles

48 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

He either will or he'll employ people that do, or even watch film of each team and player to get a rough idea beforehand

If him to city was done a month a go he'll certainly have seen enough of him

Not sure if it's because of the likes of sky, talksport and MOTD where the highly paid pundits seem to know around 50% of the league at best (and even less of the CL) because they blatantly watch hardly any football but why wouldn't pep guardiola watch and know 99% of the prem?

I agree with you, I was being sarcastic as (just like Klopp to Liverpool) the media now need to go and have a cold shower and rest their right arms for a few minutes.

Apparently he's  the greatest manager ever because he managed to be successful with the best team in Germany and the best team in the world (and he assembled neither).

Maybe he's the real deal, but for me at least the jury is out until he does something worthy of the title.

18 hours ago, DJ_Villain said:

Still hate him and pray one day that he and every fan of Man City are stuck in their stadium as it bursts into flames...

Tossers... The lot of them...

Praying for the death of people, how classy. I met two Citeh fans the other day and they were top guys, with comments like that maybe it's you that needs perishing.

13 hours ago, MrSmirch said:

The idea of this guy being managed by Guardiola is really bizzare.

If the rumours which most likely are correct of the club spending £150m+ on new players when Guardiola comes in, I'm not sure where he fits in. Bit part player or most likely discarded from the squad completely is most likely in my opinion.

Just shown the replay, he abandoned the wall (he was the wall) to track the runner for the goal - Mahrez played it into the space he vacated. Don't know how much blame goes to Snake and how much to Demichelis, but probably plenty to go round.  

Â