Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

Carey Mulligan :wub:

*watched Drive the other night and forgot she was in it.

I would but .....I wouldn't go out of my way ...I might just drive by 

Make your mind up. Oh and I saw her first (although I think Chindie has first dibs).

Carey Mulligan :wub:

*watched Drive the other night and forgot she was in it.

I would but .....I wouldn't go out of my way ...I might just drive by 

Make your mind up. Oh and I saw her first (although I think Chindie has first dibs).

bof anything at that time bar watching that Ryan tubridy shite would be appealing

That time of the night where it's not quite morning and the sun is yet to rise, but night is almost over and everything is still, the sky starts to change colour, shifting gradually from the pitch black of midnight to a more gentle and accommodating deep blue, the only noise you can hear is occasionally birdsong, and then the realisation that one day has finished and another just begun and the world is a beautiful place.

Also, the A449, great bit of road, deserves a mention.

While setting up an account for a new system at work, it asked me to set a security question, and top of the stock questions was, "What is the name of your Father's Father?". I'm not into any of that shit, and fully believe it's just a coincidence, but it would have been my Grandad's birthday today. Gave me a smile anyway.

• Like 1

I'm on an island on the Maine coast right now. Windy as ****, but still some sunshine. Took my soccer (Sorry Tony) ball to a field by the ocean and just had a solo kick about. Real choppy surf, and not a boat in sight. I was dribbling up and down a sloping hill, smashing the ball on the incline. Finished my little session with a sprint with the ball and then an Adama-like burst of pace at the very end to really get my heart rate up.

/endorphin high

• Like 1

While setting up an account for a new system at work, it asked me to set a security question, and top of the stock questions was, "What is the name of your Father's Father?". I'm not into any of that shit, and fully believe it's just a coincidence, but it would have been my Grandad's birthday today. Gave me a smile anyway.

you never know.

Big boobied women on Sunday tv ....Sarah beeny,Kate garraway.....very uplifting start to the day

Garraway has always been a favourite of mine - cracking norks

Â