The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

We can wonder that McGrath might not have posted things like that (if Instagram had existed in his time as a player). But you can also consider that social media, itself has an affect on how people act and think, so if it had have been more prevalent during his time then he might have had a different mind set to the one we associate him with.

19 minutes ago, Jareth said:

McGrath would have been too pissed to use a smart phone.

But if smartphones had have been around then, then he might not have gotten into drinking to the extent that he did.

I thought at the start of the season that Grealish might have a chance to make an impression this season and show some signs of serious talent. 

Instead his season has been a disaster. The fact that he has barely seen the pitch in the worst villa squad in decades is a slamming indictment of him. If he was good enough he'd be playing. Sadly he looks like yet another wasted talent. I just hope he cops on and becomes a star for us in the championship.

On 2/22/2016 at 20:40, The Fun Factory said:

In the long term barely playing in our worst season for 28 years might be a blessing for Grealish. A season in the championship will define his career. Either he will rise up to the challenge, or sink without trace.

Pretty much, there is still talent there even if we've seen little of it this season. I too think a drop will do him good, remember one of the few good games he had this season was second half v SHA, he was comfortably the best player on the pitch second half and turned the game in the favour.

He really needs to sort out his attitude though as it's miles off what a professional needs to be top class.

• 2 weeks later...
Â