The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

Sky Sports did it the other day after the Wycombe game.

The title was 'Remi Garde criticises Jack Grealish after Aston Villa beat Wycombe'

What did Garde say? One line in the quotes saying he didn't see exactly what he wanted to see from Jack. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, VillaCas said:

On a more positive note - really looking forward to young Max Lerner coming on board. This is just the kind of move that will bring the fans back onside 

Maybe the idea is for Jack to have a new drinking buddy?

4 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

This is why I think he should be loaned to a Championship club. As you say, this is something that happens to tons of players every week, including at higher-profile clubs than Villa. Do we imagine that Demichelis and Otamendi weren't criticised in strong terms for their efforts yesterday? So why Jack? Because the media's desire to turn him into the next Ravel Morrison is palpable. However, spending the next eighteen months in the Championship ought to be an effective cure for their interest. Then they can turn their efforts to ruining Dele Alli's career instead. 

Why loan him to a Championship club? He'll be on the books of one soon enough 

10 hours ago, VillaCas said:

On a more positive note - really looking forward to young Max Lerner coming on board. This is just the kind of move that will bring the fans back onside 

Although I'm sorry to hear he's having to get to the Board meetings by parachute. Does his dad care so little about the club now that he won't pay the landing fees for his private jet at BHX?

• Like 2

3 hours ago, briny_ear said:

Although I'm sorry to hear he's having to get to the Board meetings by parachute. Does his dad care so little about the club now that he won't pay the landing fees for his private jet at BHX?

He's bringing the payments with him.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

it's quiet in here!

I hope he's watching the Peterborough Baggies game tonight and paying attention to the young'un Samuelsen, has a similar style and can keep the ball close but is attacking the defenders they way we used to see Jack do and causing big problems for tesco. I hope he comes back from this little injury with a bit more of a killer instinct. 

• Like 1

Â