The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

16 hours ago, PaulC said:

Not quite as bad as Frank Pimblett who on debut was amazing and then turned up pissed for training and never played for us again

Frank was a mecurial talent, but a troubled lad who had a difficult up bringing.

I remember being with Frank on a Sunday lunch in the Redhouse in Solihull with a few of my pals....God know how many lagers he sank.

but you are right Paul, another lost talent to the booze.

Edited by TRO

4 hours ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

He needs to disown his mates, all they are doing is riding the gravy train. 

That is central to the problem.....There are mates and there are mates.....They seem oblivious to his future and the need for his discipline.

Look..... you can have a beer and a giggle with the girls without damaging your career.....He needs to learn when to go home.

6 hours ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

He needs to disown his mates, all they are doing is riding the gravy train. 

Its great for them, they have the best of both worlds, Jack needs to Man up.....He is the one with the responsibility or should have.

Edited by TRO

5 hours ago, TRO said:

There are mates and mates.

I was in a crew of pals with Andy Gray, Bobby McDonald and Jake Findlay.

We used to have loads of fun,and I mean fun, but the job always came first, the team was everything and they only came out on certain nights NEVER after Wed.

They had mates who understood how important the discipline was and how it affected their job.

I would argue we had just as much fun as Jacks mates.

Ps I still have a wife of 40 years to show for it, thanks to nights out with them.

Pps  I am being modest I was the one who used to pull the birds ( I used to lie and say I played for Man U) .....Just joking.

I never knew why we sold Bobby Mac. Good player!

5 minutes ago, BOF said:

Meanwhile FIFA still haven't cleared him to represent England 2 months after the request. Sort your shit out FIFA.

England aren't missing out on anything

20 minutes ago, BOF said:

Meanwhile FIFA still haven't cleared him to represent England 2 months after the request. Sort your shit out FIFA.

I wouldnt be surprised if FAI have posted the documents to the wrong address

• Like 3

2 hours ago, PaulC said:

Paul I could tell you some stories(all true), Ron never like Bobby always put him in the stiffs, he used to get Andy to verify that to us.....but he was dead scared of Ron, they all were.

Edited by TRO

3 hours ago, srsmithusa said:

so, about this Grealish kid......

what do you think anyone would pay for him in the window?

Hopefully Sherwood Hurry's up and gets himself a job, he value's young Jack at £60m ;)

12 hours ago, PaulC said:

Paul I went to a mates 60 th not too long back and Bobby was there .....as fit as a butchers dog.

good lad Bobby.

Ps sorry for going off topic

Edited by TRO

2 hours ago, DCJonah said:

Apart from being the best player on the pitch in nearly every game he played last season, including an fa cup semi final at Wembley. And completely changing the game against the scum in the cup this season.

He played well in the FA cup semi and against blues. Other than that he has not been that great. Wildly over rated so far in his short career. 

• Like 1

Â