Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

Just now, darrenm said:

Hidden Content

I understand that, I purposefully haven't looked at anything externally to the programme as I am enjoying it so much.

It's inevitable that I will look at other sources linked to the case after I have finished watching it.

17 hours ago, mikeyp102 said:

My mate lent me the wire as he raving about, I just can't get into it. 4 episodes in and I'm bored of it.

Said everyone who's ever watched the Wire ever.

Persevere. It's the best TV show of all time.

12 minutes ago, Designer1 said:

Breaking Bad > Sopranos > The Wire for me.

All three absolutely stunning TV series and not a great deal to choose between them.

They're my top 3 also, although for me it's

The Wire > Breaking Bad > The Sopranos

But like you say, not much between them. All utterly incredible.

• Like 1

Said it before but the finale of Season 4 of The Wire is the peak of Television. The finest 90 minutes of TV I've ever seen.

Ozymandias from Breaking Bad is probably a close second.

2 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

All time? Nope its good but I wouldnt go that far at all

What would be your all time favourite?

For me its the Wire, with the Shield a close second. Haven't seen Breaking Bad at all and only bits of the Sopranos

20 minutes ago, Xela said:

What would be your all time favourite?

For me its the Wire, with the Shield a close second. Haven't seen Breaking Bad at all and only bits of the Sopranos

It seems like you watch a lot of TV series, do yourself a favour and watch Breaking Bad!!

Edited by AVFCDAN
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, AVFCDAN said:

It seems like you watch a lot of TV series, do yourself a favour and watch Breaking Bad!!

Its on the list to watch! I'll get round to it eventually :)

Could never get into the West Wing. I got hold of the first two seasons on DVD, and tried to plough through it, but gave up half way through season 2. I got a bit annoyed by the 'message' in nearly every episode. For such a highly rated show, I didn't like the fact they tried to teach you a life lesson, and it's far too optimistic for such a miserable git like myself.  

Â