Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

finished True Detective 2 - enjoyable but fell foul of having TD1 as a benchmark as it was nowhere near as good.

I found it pretty good but not as captivating as the first season.

Looking forward to The Returned and Fargo Seasons 2!

so looking for a new series.... something light, easy to watch drama/thriller, plot-driven, not too slow, with at least 15 episodes already aired.

Something like The 100, Vampire Diaries, Suits, Entourage, Vikings.

or older ones like 24, Prison Break, Heroes, Lost.

Nothing too slow like True Detective, House of Cards, Boardwalk Empire.

Black sails?, only 20 episodes so far, New series in Jan/Feb I think

• Like 1

Episode 1 of Vikings. Not bad, more likely to stick with this than G*m* *f Thr*n*s.

Vikings is brilliant, could do with a bit more Norse mythology but still very good.

Is it as good as Viking Quest starring the one and only Johnny Drama?

Episode 1 of Vikings. Not bad, more likely to stick with this than G*m* *f Thr*n*s.

Vikings is brilliant, could do with a bit more Norse mythology but still very good.

Is it as good as Viking Quest starring the one and only Johnny Drama?

Vicky the Viking is the best programme on this subject.

Started watching The Flash, it's quite enjoyable for a slightly cheesy superhero episodic. Miles better than Agents of Shield.

Is Black Sails good? It's a toss up between that or Vikings to start watching next. Which is better? I do have a bit of a love affair with pirates, admittedly but don't let that sway you.

Flash suffers from the same problem Arrow has in that it's a good TV show stretched a little thin, but still good fun. It's better than Arrow, it's stablemate, which is in turn better than Agents of Shield, which is shite.

All cower in Daredevil's shadow.

Edited by Chindie
  • Like 2

Flash suffers from the same problem Arrow has in that it's a good TV show stretched a little thin, but still good fun. It's better than Arrow, it's stablemate, which is in turn better than Agents of Shield, which is shite.

All cower in Daredevil's shadow.

Yeah I'd agree with that, really different ends of the spectrum, I'd be interested to know what the execs think of the Netflix format and whether or not that means they can make these marvel shows that they actually want, would daredevil, which would be an 18 and say Sky Atlantic at 10pm on a Tuesday, work on proper TV?

The violence makes daredevil IMO gives an edge

And up you missed off Gotham which I'd put down with agents of shield, really didn't get in to it

Enjoying Chris Tarrants extreme railways , like a lot of these shows I use them to pickup travel tips... So much so that after watching the latest episode i'm tempted to change next years travel plans from Panama / Costa Rica to Bolivia .... 

Started watching The Flash, it's quite enjoyable for a slightly cheesy superhero episodic. Miles better than Agents of Shield.

Is Black Sails good? It's a toss up between that or Vikings to start watching next. Which is better? I do have a bit of a love affair with pirates, admittedly but don't let that sway you.

Both are good, but I loved Vikings, binge watched it in very short time.I basically watched Black Sails cos I wanted more Vikings.

Been watching first season of Treme. Really good. Dunno why I didn't watch it sooner. Really missed Bunk.

Finally finished Doctor Foster on iPlayer last night. It really was a very good show and Suranne Jones was excellent in it. 9/10 WB

And it featured some random Villa content.

• Like 1

Â