Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

TIE'90 spoiler question

milk said he made a deal when he was in hospital to his family about combo (to kill him) but why did they hand him over to white people at the end? Why didnt they kill him themselves? I think i just missed what was actually going on in that scene. Was it for bottling the other EDL/NF guy in the movie?

Edited by gharperr

TIE'90 spoiler question

milk said he made a deal when he was in hospital to his family about combo (to kill him) but why did they hand him over to white people at the end? Why didnt they kill him themselves? I think i just missed what was actually going on in that scene. Was it for bottling the other EDL/NF guy in the movie?

i just had them as hired goons so Milky's lot could get revenge but avoid getting their own hands dirty. Don't think it was anything to do with Banjo. He became part of the main gang in 86 iirc but since disappeared.

• Like 1

TIE'90 spoiler question 

i just had them as hired goons so Milky's lot could get revenge but avoid getting their own hands dirty. Don't think it was anything to do with Banjo. He became part of the main gang in 86 iirc but since disappeared.

Not really a spoiler - I'm sure the older bloke from the film was at the wedding, looked him up and he's not credited though

due to the footage they flashed to I assumed they were NF, not sure on the whole set up and if there was any recourse for walking away from it, it was strange though, and the fact that they didn't drive away, they showed the van still there after they took him

TIE'90 spoiler question

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

I considered a couple of options:

1. The abductors were Milky's brothers (of that I'm fairly certain sue to the phone call in episode 3). The guys they handed Combo over to were the hired assassins

2.  The white guys paid the abductors to have Combo as they were NF (or similar) and wanted to save him from being killed.

I think option two is just a hopeful consideration for me, as it leaves the door open for a further incarnation of the show in which Combo isn't dead.

Havent seen any of TiE.  I assume it is on demand to watch from the beginning?

Yeah, without looking, I'd be pretty sure it's available to watch from the start on 4OD (or whatever it's called now). Have you seen the film? Start with that first, if not. I'm pretty sure that's not available on 4OD, but it'll be pretty easy to get hold of.

Bloody hell the leftovers took a bit of a turn off the path! Took a while for me to get my head round it but it got there in the end, incredibly intriguing, needs more piano loop though

Really liked the first series. Looking forward to this.

It starts very strangely, it feels like you're watching something different, by the end though I wouldn't have cared if it was something different I'd still be wanting to watch next weeks episode

They definitely need to get the music back though, it was a huge part of series one

so looking for a new series.... something light, easy to watch drama/thriller, plot-driven, not too slow, with at least 15 episodes already aired.

Something like The 100, Vampire Diaries, Suits, Entourage, Vikings.

or older ones like 24, Prison Break, Heroes, Lost.

Nothing too slow like True Detective, House of Cards, Boardwalk Empire.

Edited by ender4

so looking for a new series.... something light, easy to watch drama/thriller, plot-driven, not too slow, with at least 15 episodes already aired.

Something like The 100, Vampire Diaries, Suits, Entourage, Vikings.

or older ones like 24, Prison Break, Heroes, Lost.

Nothing too slow like True Detective, House of Cards, Boardwalk Empire.

From your first list - Vikings, from your second list - 24.

Â