General Chat

Stevo985

Are all stadium tours rubbish? I did Stamford Bridge on some corporate thing today. Took about 25 minutes, you three minutes in the room where they do press conferences, a few minutes in the changing rooms, a walk up the tunnel, a couple of minutes sitting in the dugouts and then a sit in the shed. If I'd paid 20-something quid for that, I'd have asked for my money back.

We did have Chopper Harris come and give us a chat over lunch though and he was very good value.

I'm thinking of doing a VP stadium tour this year. Never done it before. 

It probably depends on which stadium tour it is. The Villa one has some great reviews on tripadvisor, especially the one that includes lunch after.

I've done the Nou Camp tour and it was absolutely brilliant.

I did tag along with the chicago Villans last season on a tour of VP. I think we got some kind of deluxe edition of it because it took well over 2 hours. Bloody brilliant it was,

Are all stadium tours rubbish? I did Stamford Bridge on some corporate thing today. Took about 25 minutes, you three minutes in the room where they do press conferences, a few minutes in the changing rooms, a walk up the tunnel, a couple of minutes sitting in the dugouts and then a sit in the shed. If I'd paid 20-something quid for that, I'd have asked for my money back.

We did have Chopper Harris come and give us a chat over lunch though and he was very good value.

I know the bloke that looks after museum at the Emirates ( he went to school with my mum as she lived near Highury )

my father in law was over from Hungary and really wanted to see a football stadium so we got him in the Emirates .... On the pitch , in the dug outs , in the changing rooms , press conference room ( I said " I did not see the incident " into the mic which i found hilarious , the Arsenal people working there less so ) a quick chat with Charlie George and then into the museum ... Once we finished the tour Our friend then went and got out the FA cup and  league cup ( I guess they are the ones the clubs keep after winning it X number of times ? )and even Petite's World Cup shirt he wore in the 98 final and my father in law had his picture taken with them all and then given a signed Arsenal ball

i always imagine he went back to his small village in Hungary and told everyone that in England you can just walk about the whole stadium and they bring all these trophies out :)

i dint think everyone gets quite that level at the Emirates but I got the impression the tour was fairly decent 

Edited by tonyh29

Nothing says friendship like throwing a shit stained jacket at someone :D

hes a nose so he will be alright.

In that case, you should have thrown the bucket of shit at him 

• Like 2

I just beat the bloke who won tonight's mastermind on his general knowledge round as I played alone at home .... I thought the wife would be impressed but no she had her nose in a book and "wasn't listening " .... Meh

Edited by tonyh29

My **** god man, sort yourself out. 

when you cant hold it no longer and your lost what do you do? 

You can't hold what's not in your hand.

in my hand? it was bloody everywhere.

I know...I was agreeing with you!

my apologies, i will send you a sample as a gift from me.

Â