General Chat

Stevo985

Is there a cure for the runs

It Started at 3pm this afternoon and i'm still going i know i'm full of shit but this is taking the piss

I don't know if its food poisoning or what but argh no work for me tomorrow

Pop 2 Imodium and you no longer have the runs. Simples.

Pop 3 and you won't poo again for about 5 days.

• Like 1

Is there a cure for the runs

It Started at 3pm this afternoon and i'm still going i know i'm full of shit but this is taking the piss

I don't know if its food poisoning or what but argh no work for me tomorrow

Edited by Meath_Villan

For god knows how long (at least 4/5 years) ive gone to sleep at around 4am and just woke up at any time i like. But now i want to start waking up at 8am/9am as i feel im much more productive and it has benefits with regards to personal fitness. The problem is no matter how hard i try, i just cannot keep to a 9am sleep cycle and will always go back to staying awake throughout the night for some unknown reason. I always end up doing an all nighter once a week to try "fix this" but it always gets **** again within a day or two. For example today, i got really tired at around 12am and thought i finally fixed it and fell asleep, it just turned out to be a nap and woke up at 2am wide awake :@

Has anyone fixed this before? Or had similar problem before? any advice on how to keep to a 9am schedule? I dont really know if theres anything but "set alarm, force yourself to wake up at that time" that can be done. That hasnt worked in the past though

on separate note: Found this website which is pretty dam decent which is all about supplements and nutrition. Worth looking at if you want unbiased "facts" about it all  http://examine.com/

Edited by gharperr

For god knows how long (at least 4/5 years) ive gone to sleep at around 4am and just woke up at any time i like. But now i want to start waking up at 8am/9am as i feel im much more productive and it has benefits with regards to personal fitness. The problem is no matter how hard i try, i just cannot keep to a 9am sleep cycle and will always go back to staying awake throughout the night for some unknown reason. I always end up doing an all nighter once a week to try "fix this" but it always gets **** again within a day or two. For example today, i got really tired at around 12am and thought i finally fixed it and fell asleep, it just turned out to be a nap and woke up at 2am wide awake :@

Has anyone fixed this before? Or had similar problem before? any advice on how to keep to a 9am schedule? I dont really know if theres anything but "set alarm, force yourself to wake up at that time" that can be done. That hasnt worked in the past though

on separate note: Found this website which is pretty dam decent which is all about supplements and nutrition. Worth looking at if you want unbiased "facts" about it all  http://examine.com/

I believe Mr gharper, that you are in fact, an Owl.

He's clearly a Pirate. Try saying his name without adopting a pirate intonation.

'GHarperrrrr'.

• Like 3

Sometimes, I really like you guys on VillaTalk a lot.

There's not one of you I'd spit on if you were on fire.

[Blackadder] Not unless we were also asking for directions. [/Blackadder] ;)

I was thinking I don't know that quote ( and I know my blackadder  ) .. and then I twigged the Welsh connection and you'll be washing spit out your hair for a fortnight

• Like 1

Â