Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

erm but excuse me if i am wrong but i thought this thread was titled 'Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA'

not ''lets all be scared of them' !!!

i want to read things in here that mock them....not us being worried about them !!

Please, get a grip and get back to taking the piss

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Birmingham City boss installed as favourite for Fulham job

Birmingham City boss Gary Rowett has been made favourite by a host of bookies to take the reins at Fulham.

The Cottagers sacked Kit Symons following the 5-2 defeat to Rowett's Blues at the beginning of the month, and appeared set to appoint Reading boss Steve Clarke, before the Scot decided against the move.

Rowett's tenure at Blues thus far has seen him master a marked improvement in the club's fortunes, transforming them from relegation candidates into playoff contenders in the space of little over a year.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Why we he go Fulham though? They are alot lower down the league. cant see it myself. Be hilarous if it happened and then they go for sherwood

They'll pay him more and will have a much bigger budget than SHA. Fulham probably have a better squad aswell despite being lower in the league

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Five defeats out of last 7. Haven't won any of their last 4 home games...indeed just three home wins from 10 games this season. Haven't even scored since mid October...

and yet they're 7th and just one point off play offs.

Might comfort a few going into next season as you don't really have to be anything special in that league to challenge, well play offs at least. You need a bit more for automatic promotion. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, PompeyVillan said:

Yes Joe Lolley! Just saw the goal on goals on Sunday. He scuffed it, it bounced 4 times and looped over the keeper. Lolley celebrates like a Villa fan.

Villa talk 1-0 SHA.

Just like Troy Deeney against Villa?

Â