Who will be joining us in the Championship

Dorset77Villa

On 1/31/2016 at 13:55, Shropshire Lad said:

Burton, Gillingham and Walsall will be joining us.;)

but proper answer to your question, Sunderland and, erm....Newcastle.

Blimey, that's one way of highlighting it, from annual pre-season fixture with the small time locals to league rivals :huh:

Newcastle's is an upward curve and there are teams not far ahead of them who are beginning to slip more regularly.  Newcastle's front 6 are quality and now their weak link; their defence; is beginning to improve (last match notwithstanding).  I'm another that thinks they'll ultimately survive.

I wouldnt call Newcastle top 6 quality, better than the rest but not quality. Sissoko is a disgrace as he is talented but only bothers turn up when he wants and MItrovic or Perez are decent but not consistent. Wijnaldum is good and so is Townsend and Shelvey. Colback is woeful, he wouldnt get in our midfield

5 minutes ago, BOF said:

Hopefully Burton, Walsall & Coventry too.  Six more derbies.

Not Coventry detest that club massively. But when we go down we will be the most hated club again, but at least not the club people laughs at in the premier league

There is an element of embarrassment in meeting Walsall as peers also, when they're the club we perenially give pre-season friendlies to in order to get ourselves up to speed.  It has come to something when we're in the same league as them, Eh @YLN ? Eh? ;)

12 minutes ago, BOF said:

Hopefully Burton, Walsall & Coventry too.  Six more derbies.

Take Coventry off that list, shit club, shit city, shit people, shit ring road.

2 hours ago, Rodders said:

I think Townsend has a good chance to play himself out of the England team before Euro 2016 with any luck too.

Only 2 things are certain in this life, death and andros Townsend being bpicked for England despite form & fitness

3 hours ago, BOF said:

There is an element of embarrassment in meeting Walsall as peers also, when they're the club we perenially give pre-season friendlies to in order to get ourselves up to speed.  It has come to something when we're in the same league as them, Eh @YLN ? Eh? ;)

I know where you drink pal...

Or used to anyway

It's a good point on Sunderland if they go...who can they sell, most of their squad is either old and will probably retire on relegation (O'Shea, Defoe and Wes Brown) or permanently injured like Jack Rodwell.

At least we have young players like Ayew and Adama we could move on if things got desperate. Mind you saying that some Chinese club will probably buy Cattermole for 20m.

We're the best team in the bottom 4 right now. I'm not taking a win over the baggies as a sign that Newcastle are genuinely turning things around either.

It will be us, Sunderland and Norwich though I think.

Newcastle are a much better team. Sunderland have Defoe also

Â