Lovre Kalinić

mwj

Steveo thanks for the lengthy reply but my point was .... we still don't know who's on the panel that had the final decision. This is the important bit, isnt it?

Then I'm not sure I understand your point. Your OP seemed to be annoyed that the club wasn't doing enough. Not standing up to the decision.

But now you're just annoyed that you don't know who's on the panel?

We're not allowed to know. The club know, as they raised the case and part of it was the potential conflict of interest.

So what exactly is your point?

Look its my point and if you don't understand my point then just move on, Let it go. ;)

Rumour I have heard is that an x Norwich player was the one who objected in both cases.

Anyway its not going to happen so may as well forget my point, whatever it was .

On 4 February 2016 at 16:48, tinker said:

Steveo thanks for the lengthy reply but my point was .... we still don't know who's on the panel that had the final decision. This is the important bit, isnt it?

Tinker whether your point is well made or not, you have to always bear in mind that the 'sport" for some on VT (and other forums) is less to do with AVFC/football and more to do with their condescending and baiting nature. 

Edited by MikeMcKenna
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, MikeMcKenna said:

Tinker whether your point is well made or not, you have to always bear in mind that the 'sport" for some on VT (and other forums) is less to do with AVFC/football and more to do with their condescending and baiting nature. 

In general I'll agree with the bolded bit of your post, but IMO you're wide off the mark here. To quote mwj: Did you even read the rest of the thread?

• Like 1

I don't understand these rules. Is there a limit to how many non-EU players a club can have? If so, why use a board to decide if a player is good enough?

They made the rules more difficult last year in a effort to ensure more young English kids got first team football by reducing non EU players.

Nevermind the fact that you haven't won a WC in 50 years has nothing to do with the number of foreigners in the Premier League and everything to do with your grassroots coaching in this country being shit.

15 hours ago, MikeMcKenna said:

Wind your neck in mate.

Â