New Music 2016

troon_villan

6 hours ago, islingtonclaret said:

I do like the fact that Gang Gang Dance always really push their limits with their sound. Looking forward to see what they do next

I'll be interested to see what Lizzi Bougatsos comes up with for her solo album.

Edited by useless

On 30/01/2016 at 14:12, PatrickCousens said:

New Surgeon LP is an absolute belter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGIBWHQR5CM

Listened to this the other day. I didn't like his one before, it was a bit too ambient for me. Don't get me wrong, I do like ambient stuff (new release from Steve Reich is on at the moment) but not from Surgeon.

This one though, man Mr Childs is back on form. What a belter

On 03/01/2016 at 15:00, useless said:

There should be a new Gang Gang Dance album. Can't think of anything I'm particularly looking forward to. But a few I'll be interested to hear how they sound and might turn out to be decent.

I do like the fact that Gang Gang Dance always really push their limits with their sound. Looking forward to see what they do next

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Daniel Lopatin has been making experimental electronic music as Oneohtrix Point Never since 2007. In this episode, he takes apart the song “Sticky Drama,” from his album Garden of Delete. He breaks down how he created artificial voices using software for the vocals, and how he sees his songs as pieces of science fiction.

useless

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...