Weekends football 27/29 November

andykeenan

Amazing how many injuries Arsenal get season in season out.

Half a team out injured and they've lost Koscienly and now Alexis has done his hamstring. Cazorla was hobbling at the start of second half aswell.

There's got to be a problem with their conditioning and general training surely, it can't be just that opposition get stuck into them hard surely as a team like Chelsea barely get any injuries through the season and they play as many games against the same teams.

Gharperr.....?

10 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Look at the way Norwich are playing Arsenal. Should be ahead in half time

And yet in two weeks time we'll camp on our 18 yard box and barely cross the halfway line, hoping for a 0-0 like v Man. City.

We're just not good enough for the premier league anymore, in ability and mentality.

Then we'll have no shots on target and if we get a lucky draw or lose 1-0 some people on here will call it a good performance 

Edited by Arj Guy

I have no idea VC . its bizarre. But Wenger is pretty loyal to injury prone players and only brings one or two players in each window. And its always the same players who get injured usually. But yeh...its def too many so something must be wrong somewhere. (I can't imagine them being behind in medical/muscle science though and a lot of the teams at the top are pretty equal in that department)

Edited by gharperr

Probably. Norwich is another team who I look at the squad and it's no better than us but they are spirited and well organised. Alex Neil is an interesting up and coming manager aswell I think, I like the way he speaks in interviews, no BS with him at all, he says it as it is. 

Â