The Rémi Garde thread

KJT123

24 minutes ago, VILLAMARV said:

https://audioboom.com/boos/3858582-villa-boss-remi-garde-on-grealish-watford-january-and-the-fight-ahead

Tom Ross interview with Rémi Garde ahead of Saturdays game against Watford

I endorse that.

He knows the problem and so does Tom Ross.

Hopefully in the next transfer window, some things will be improved , but for me this is a long arduous job......not a short quick fix.

1 minute ago, Stevo985 said:

Agree with all of that.

I said when Garde came in that if he could get this team organised and working hard we would pick up results based on that alone. That's how teams lacking quality get points. It's dull, but it works to an extent.

The City game made me think he'd already gone some way to achieving that. The Everton game less so.
Hopefully Garde and Duverne can get the team playing like that.

I agree

I am from the camp that we put doubts in the mind of city and Gil did have a fine possession game which contributed to their doubts, but we know his limitations.

Against Everton particularly the first 45, Remi seen for himself, we come up short without Sanchez and Gil wasn't able to impose his little possession game.

The second 45 Sanchez was introduced and we were able to resist a bit better.

Not saying Sanchez is our saviour, but he does represent a tad more hope.....until we can get some game changers like strikers hopefully.

3 hours ago, sexbelowsound said:

Ah, A proper manager at work. How refreshing.

These jokers forfeited the right to luxuries the day they started rolling over so easily.

Felix-Magath_EPA_2846160b.jpg

The properest manager in the game. 

There are a few things starting to leak out of B6 some of them have been suspicions of posters on here for some time.

Lack of discipline/ fight/responsibility.

I think this guy will sort it in his own calm way.....its the time it will take that worries me......but it had to start changing at some point.

I like managers to be soft on the outside but steely in the middle as opposed to steel on the outside but marshmellow on the inside.

I think Remi is the former.....its more sustainable.

16 hours ago, limpid said:

Erm, what?

Meaning little snippets of reference of lack of fight from the players by Remi & Micah

......nothing sinister, but quite a few posters have made reference to that weeks ago.

Very good performance so far.

But if we lose, that's somehow even more worrying, that we can't win even if we play well!

We need to carry on how we finished that half. We need to win so badly.

Just now, jim said:

No better than Sherwood, awful decision by the hierarchy to appoint another inexperienced manager.

them 3 seasons managing in France dont count? that case Chelsea appointing Mourinho in 2004 was an inexperienced manager

2 minutes ago, Zatman said:

them 3 seasons managing in France dont count? that case Chelsea appointing Mourinho in 2004 was an inexperienced manager

Mourinho had won trophies, this joker has won **** all.

There really are some idiots that support this club!! Blaming the manager?! FFS! He has inherited a pretty crap squad and i think the best manager in the world would struggle with this bunch!

• Like 4

Â