The Rémi Garde thread

KJT123

I don't agree with it but I can't see why Remi played the team he did against Norwich. We had a few games in a short period.

His one big error so far for me. Hindsight I suppose. Otherwise he's done a pretty good job the last few games in the league.

5 hours ago, Michael118 said:

Uninspiring, boring, safe, conservative.

Won't make it as a top manager in the premier league.

Thats right, after all we have an amazing amount of talent up front that should be making his job really easy.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Michael118 said:

I rate the squad. I think we wouldn't be in this position if we got Pulis last season or Allardyce this season. Ranieri also more than likely would have chosen us ahead of Leicester if we wanted him. Bilic, Flores, Guidolin were all better appointments.

As Sne said, you've called Garde plenty of names that others would label Pulis and Allardyce yet they are better appointments?

You've then suggested 3/4 managers who were appointed in the Summer when we still had Sherwood which is completely irrelevant.

I'm adamant you're on the wind up.

1 hour ago, mwj said:

I swear this thread is continually a variation on Godwin's Law but applied to Pulis/Allardyce/Pearson... I swear we just did this shit about 4 days ago...

Bloody internet Nazi's.

24 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

I think we should play the Barcelona way next few games. Keep the fans happy

Yeh I think that too. I just don't see how I can find room for Suarez up front though?! He'll have to play on the left hand side as there is no way I am leaving out Gestede!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Michael118 said:

I rate the squad. I think we wouldn't be in this position if we got Pulis last season or Allardyce this season. Ranieri also more than likely would have chosen us ahead of Leicester if we wanted him. Bilic, Flores, Guidolin were all better appointments.

3 shots in 4 games. Bring in Pulis now. would work wonders with Gestede and Kozak

Reassured by French Interview, seems like he's playing a poker game having seen the slippery, fickle side of Lerner. Back him and he's in for the long haul; Fanny around again and why waste his career on a an owner who no longer cares if the Club lives or dies, it's only money after all.

Hopefully even Lerner will see that he has to spend. I know Mike Ashley is a prick, but he shelved selling when they were relegated and spent to ensure Newcastle went straight back up. Lerner could learn a lot from that fat buffoon. Ashley is wealthier though.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, thunderball said:

Reassured by French Interview, seems like he's playing a poker game having seen the slippery, fickle side of Lerner. Back him and he's in for the long haul; Fanny around again and why waste his career on a an owner who no longer cares if the Club lives or dies, it's only money after all.

Hopefully even Lerner will see that he has to spend. I know Mike Ashley is a prick, but he shelved selling when they were relegated and spent to ensure Newcastle went straight back up. Lerner could learn a lot from that fat buffoon. Ashley is wealthier though.

Newcastle also bought a lot of French players , a policy they have now ditched, maybe something else we should look at!

Â