Relegation Thread Version...99?!

jackbauer24

On 7/11/2015, 9:36:00, KHV said:

I wouldn't be so sure of that

Yeah, I'd have far more confidence in Randy taking us straight down into League 1 to be honest. Even if he spent the money!

• Like 1

I've honestly never seen defender's as poor as we have.

After forcing myself to watch the Watford game (recorded not live) I sat there in disbelief watching Clark in his one man Chuckle Brothers best, Richardson with him gormless expression and clueless defending, Hutton had a nightmare, Sanchez gave the ball away in so many poor positions. I could go on but what's the point?

Dreadful game, highlighted by not only a piece of shit scoring what turned out to be the winning goal but that last 10mins not a shot, nothing.

We aren't even in December but does anyone think we have a chance? No? Thought not, we have been relegated by a stupid spoilt rich Yank.

I'm going to have to take a complete break from everything Villa because if I don't take a break I think I'll give up for good.

I was there the last time we went down, if it wasn't for SGT we would have dropped again. There is no SGT to save us this time only more of the same cost cutting from Lerner.

• Like 1

Mate same. I dont want to give up on this club but i cant support losers that dont even show passion try. Richards and ayew are only ones.

I am going to keel myself occupied for few weekend's and take a break from these losers.sick of feel angry every weekend because of some chumps who are scared to win a game. I know i would be fired if i put the level of effort these players have put in

• Like 1

The worse thing about being relegated is that I will have to hear daily from Man U Arsenal & Liverpool supporters how poo we are. I live in brum but have to encounter these mis directed confused glory hunting privileged pricks daily

• Like 1

its all the unbareable small heatheans that arent going to shut the F up for 12 months thats the problem, i know a few albion fans who are right c**ts as well

obviously being relegated is a huge problem for club stature, but its a kick up the arse that not only the players need, but so do the directors, they might learn to invest in the right players first time round

but seeing as were down, i think it would be a waste of time buying any players in january. unless theyre willing to accept playing in the championship next season, i also think that the club should not allow any players to have hissy fits for a move, they can stay and help us back up seeing as they got us into this mess

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SeanO said:

I've honestly never seen defender's as poor as we have.

After forcing myself to watch the Watford game (recorded not live) I sat there in disbelief watching Clark in his one man Chuckle Brothers best, Richardson with him gormless expression and clueless defending, Hutton had a nightmare, Sanchez gave the ball away in so many poor positions. I could go on but what's the point?

Dreadful game, highlighted by not only a piece of shit scoring what turned out to be the winning goal but that last 10mins not a shot, nothing.

We aren't even in December but does anyone think we have a chance? No? Thought not, we have been relegated by a stupid spoilt rich Yank.

I'm going to have to take a complete break from everything Villa because if I don't take a break I think I'll give up for good.

I was there the last time we went down, if it wasn't for SGT we would have dropped again. There is no SGT to save us this time only more of the same cost cutting from Lerner.

You and me both mate. Yesterday was the last straw, I just can't stomach any more of the crap we are served up at every single game we go to see.

Yes I can see what Garde is trying to but every game is littered with stupid mistakes that almost always lead to conceding a goal coupled with the utter ineptness of certain players who range from simply not being good enough to being so short on confidence its embarrassing. Ok as we saw yesterday there are glimpses of really quite good play but overall its garbage pure and simple.

I am fully reconciled us being relegated but FFS lets go down with a little fight and passion having left nothing on the table. What we are is almost diametrically opposite to that. Worse still we are an utter laughing stock such that smug b*stards like Lawrenson take the whatever week in week out.

5 hours ago, ThunderPower_14 said:

The championship is a really hard league to win consistently in, especially for a club that needs the top to bottom overhaul that we do.

Relegation is a disaster, but will almost be a relief after the last 4 seasons. It's been absolutely miserable 95% of the time.

It's sickening to see the likes of Leicester, Palace and West Ham doing so well while our club has been systematically run into the ground.

You don't need to win every week though to be challenging.

SHA have been in that 6th for weeks and weeks. Their current form is one win in six and indeed they've only won 3/9 at the Sty.

Gestede has shown he can score 20 + in that league no problem for Blackburn, Sinclair and Kozak if he's still here would do alright down there aswell. Infact I would send out Kozak on loan to the championship now as preparation.

Get some solid players at the back who can reliably get clean sheets (how's Baker getting on at Bristol) and that's the formula.

Our midfield is incredibly powerpuff though. It would stand no chance in the championship either so we'd need to sort that out if we went down and send likes of Veretout back to France.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

You don't need to win every week though to be challenging.

SHA have been in that 6th for weeks and weeks. Their current form is one win in six and indeed they've only won 3/9 at the Sty.

Gestede has shown he can score 20 + in that league no problem for Blackburn, Sinclair and Kozak if he's still here would do alright down there aswell. Infact I would send out Kozak on loan to the championship now as preparation.

Get some solid players at the back who can reliably get clean sheets (how's Baker getting on at Bristol) and that's the formula.

Our midfield is incredibly powerpuff though. It would stand no chance in the championship either so we'd need to sort that out if we went down and send likes of Veretout back to France.

The bit in bold is genius if Kozak can regularly score in the Championship we'd go in to next season with two strikers proven in getting goals in that league, I'd add Gardner and Grealish to that then too, get them used to what next year will be like. Spend in Jan on players who will be good in the Championship too I'd say, maybe see if we can cherry pick from teams at the top of the Championship now, give them some Prem experience before we go down too.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, dakid007 said:

The worse thing about being relegated is that I will have to hear daily from Man U Arsenal & Liverpool supporters how poo we are. I live in brum but have to encounter these mis directed confused glory hunting privileged pricks daily

I dont see those people as human beings, there opinion dosent matter to me.

• Like 2

I think that's pretty much it now. To be 7 points adrift in November is a new low. It's been coming for a long time, but I can't see a way out of this one. We're not a special club any more. We don't have some kind of right to be in the Premier League because of the history we have. Football has changed; you need to earn the right to play in what is supposed to be 'the best league in the world'. We've shown absolutely nothing this season that proves that we deserve to be anywhere near this division. We've not been run like a Premier League club for 4/5 years now, so what did the board think would happen? That we'd have an infinite stream of luck that'll keep us in the League because "it's Villa", and we're "too big to go down"? Watching the club find new ways to embarrass itself every season just sucks away any enjoyment that I have for the sport, and you can see across the fan base now that people are just giving up. There's no belief any more, and the pride of being a Villa fan is being chiselled away week after week. I tip my hat to the fans that can continue to make the journey to Villa Park every other week, I really do, but until there are some serious changes made, I just can't bring myself to spend the money to travel 80 odd miles to watch this bunch of bottlers further tarnish this club's already embarrassing new reputation.

UTV and all, I'll never stop supporting this club, no matter what division it's in, but I really am just sick of this now.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, thabucks said:

lets hope the players aren't as excepting of relegation and don't throw the towel in after 14 games like some posters seemed to have done. 

you mean they haven't already?......I would hate to see them when they get complacent.

ps Accepting

Edited by TRO

All clubs buy badly at times, but......

We have set unprecedented levels of failure at it.

There ought to be a club Enquiry/Extra ordinary meeting in to this subject alone.

• Like 1

Â