Relegation Thread Version...99?!

jackbauer24

I've accepted relegation because we'll need something more than a miracle to save us but I don't think for a second the Championship will be easy. There is too much wrong and poisonous about this club.

3 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

I remember Leeds fans saying similar...

Leeds were in severe financial difficulties, their entire squad and identity had been stripped, all they were left with were oaps and loan signings. We will have a core of players, who I am sure will bounce back.

Honestly, I am not even heartbroken anymore. Maybe 3 years ago I would have been but the last 5 years have showed me, surviving in the PL is not the be all and end all. I just want to enjoy seeing my team win games.

• Like 2

Just now, andyh said:

We are going down, today finally convinced me out time is up.

when you accept that, and embrace it, the thought of the championship for a season isn't so bad.

I agree with the last part but only if it is for a season 

Our big problem now is momentum say we go down (which looks likely ) carrying on this form we will go down with a team completely devoid of form or confidence ..coming straight back up? No the problem will be staying in the championship.

7 minutes ago, bose said:

I've accepted relegation because we'll need something more than a miracle to save us but I don't think for a second the Championship will be easy. There is too much wrong and poisonous about this club.

Indeed - it's rotten to the core. That said, so were Newcastle and West Ham when they went down.

5 minutes ago, Nabby said:

Our big problem now is momentum say we go down (which looks likely ) carrying on this form we will go down with a team completely devoid of form or confidence ..coming straight back up? No the problem will be staying in the championship.

Lol not many teams get relegated whilst in good form

8 minutes ago, Nabby said:

You don't watch Championship football do you?

Just now, Arj Guy said:

Lol not many teams get relegated whilst in good form

Well no , but we there is world of difference between battling the drop and going by a few points to finishing rock bottom losing game after game

As any one watched the championship? We are going to struggle in that division make no mistake, unless things change at the top the Yank sells up we are in massive trouble. The football decisions made over the past few years are incredible. 

Unless a change of owner happens we are in for more of the same!!!! 

Relegation will not be a  good thing. It will be a unmitigated disaster for the club which could take years to recover from, with the Premier League  about to have a cash shower. Gates will drop and it will be very hard to come back up again with a even less interested owner running the show. Garde will have huge expectations to win most weeks and even with a drop in quality I can''t see at present how we can become a winning club again.  

Bleak times.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

Relegation will not be a  good thing. It will be a unmitigated disaster for the club which could take years to recover from, with the Premier League  about to have a cash shower. Gates will drop and it will be very hard to come back up again with a even less interested owner running the show. Garde will have huge expectations to win most weeks and even with a drop in quality I can''t see at present how we can become a winning club again.  

Bleak times.

That could happen, or we could do a Newcastle and blitz the league, get into the habit of winning and build on that in the Premier League as some previous promoted clubs have.

I think it's 50/50 (lol).

The championship is a really hard league to win consistently in, especially for a club that needs the top to bottom overhaul that we do.

Relegation is a disaster, but will almost be a relief after the last 4 seasons. It's been absolutely miserable 95% of the time.

It's sickening to see the likes of Leicester, Palace and West Ham doing so well while our club has been systematically run into the ground.

Championship will be a disaster, any one who tells you any different has simply been brainwashed. The most uncompetitive team I've seen in one of most competitive leagues going,spells out only one thing, disaster. Anyone remember the blues game where we only just beat them? And they cut right through us about 3-4 times? We could easily do a wolves and slip again.

expect more of the same next season, Stuttering along on the pitch, more cost cutting by the poison board. And the Joker Fox popping up with his rally cries and false narratives every few months. Oh.. and let's not forget our ever so loyal fans scrambling for tickets for away games because are penny punching board have only decided to take the smallest allocation possible in fear they'll lose a few thousand if we don't sell all the tickets. 

Its going to be like that until the disease that run our great club clear off. I hate them for what they've done to my club. It's simply unforgivable

• Like 2

Â