Relegation Thread Version...99?!

jackbauer24

Nothing worse than a kid wearing a spanish shirt - it should be a national law that you support the team nearest to where you come from. Or the team your overbearing father imposes on you.

Thing is the team nearest to you simply doesn't happen, there's too much bias in the media and pressure from other kids, I'd happily take my kid supporting barca or Madrid if it meant they also supported villa rather than trying to be a Man City fan

I spose fortunately we're actually going to be on TV more next season but it's still going to be hard going

My boy is 4 months old he has had it drummed into him from his first breath so time will tell if that trick works!! Hope we are back in the prem by the time he is old enough for me to take him!

on topic if we can get 3 points tomorrow there is a very slim chance we could do the impossible but lose or draw and that slim chance goes.

Edited by S-Platt

Thailand Spirts? 

Haha great autocorrect. 'Sports' obvs.

Anyone remember lower league moon walking striker Bas Savage? I met him on a night out on Kao San road so went to watch him. Think he's still there.

Â