Football Manager 2016

andykeenan

4 minutes ago, villarule123 said:

Can't even run the game anymore because of crash dump errors when the game starts up :angry::angry::angry:

Have you sought help from them?

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/437015-Football-Manager-2016-Frequently-Asked-Questions-Pre-Release-Beta?p=10524542&viewfull=1#post10524542

If that doesn't help make a post in their crashes sub-forum

Garde lasted 6 months at Swansea, then another 6 months at Leicester. He had 6 months at Villarreal, 5 months at Clermont. Currently on a record 7 months job at Djion. Not looking good!

8nIwNNA.png

XR8oUbi.png

Finally did it... a bit bored with the save now.

Got a new stadium being planned, but was postponed for two years. £500m in the bank and £200m coming in from transfer installments

31 minutes ago, Daniel said:

Nice, i'm currently switching between my Villa save and Solihull Moors, currently in League 2 with them and starting to struggle.

What level are they at?

I'm pondering starting a new save but don't know which team...
I'm tempted to try to get the front three of Barca playing well for a season or two. Doing an all-dutch save with Ajax is always fun and Basque only with Athletic Bilbao. Also have a thing for Santos & Leverkusen. And I'm tempted to try Lyon after learning more about their recent troubles. And of course Parma, who is now in Serie D. I usually wait a while before I try lower league or unemployed.

1 hour ago, Cliffy Biro said:

Thats where the game gets a bit ridiculous and easy for me, a 22 year old kid scoring 41 premier league goals and worth 57m. You just have to throw him on the pitch and you'll most likely win.

I know. It took Ronaldo an extra two years to do that kind of levels of performance and value.

21 minutes ago, Rds1983 said:

I know. It took Ronaldo an extra two years to do that kind of levels of performance and value.

Wrong but a very cute attempt missing the point entirely. Ronaldo never scored anything near that at 22 and using him as an example despite him being a once in a decade talent perhaps even some would say more is ridiculous. Especially considering FM has these kinds of players numerous times in an ingame year.

Purchased FM Touch for my Ipad. Within 6 days (and one game) I have 5 injuries which vary between 2 and 6 months. I remember the same on FMC on the Ipad last year, that 'magic sponge' IAP is there for a reason... I had hoped it would be different.

7 hours ago, Cliffy Biro said:

Especially considering FM has these kinds of players numerous times in an ingame year.

There's not many striker's like him on my game. Maybe there's a few equal in terms of CA/PA, but his attributes spread is rare, I think.  There are some great explosive strikers, some really good technical & creative ones, but they usually have one or two glaring weaknesses. Spilden is rare because he's got it all. He's quick enough to beat a defender for pace, good enough in the air to win headers, strong enough to bully defenders, as well as being creative, smart and a superb finisher. He's also playing for a great team with top class players in every position, and every opponent at this point sits back and plays ultra defensive, like they are playing Barcelona.

It's don't think he would do this well for an AI club. When you watch games meticulously over a long period, eventually you find gaps in the match engine to exploit, so there will always be unrealistic results if you play that way. There's nothing to stop you from just playing a bog standard 442 in a plug n' play style though. That will give you more realistic results and stats.

I was lucky to find him. I had hired a bunch of scouts and gave them all 4-5 nations as assignments, which I don't think is the normal way of doing things. The scout also didn't have him down as having top potential. He was rated lower than my current striker, and I pondered singing him for a good 3-4 months. I think If I had found him 6 months later he probably would be playing for a big club and cost £80m +

On 26 November 2015 at 21:59:12, tarjei said:

There's not many striker's like him on my game. Maybe there's a few equal in terms of CA/PA, but his attributes spread is rare, I think.  There are some great explosive strikers, some really good technical & creative ones, but they usually have one or two glaring weaknesses. Spilden is rare because he's got it all. He's quick enough to beat a defender for pace, good enough in the air to win headers, strong enough to bully defenders, as well as being creative, smart and a superb finisher. He's also playing for a great team with top class players in every position, and every opponent at this point sits back and plays ultra defensive, like they are playing Barcelona.

It's don't think he would do this well for an AI club. When you watch games meticulously over a long period, eventually you find gaps in the match engine to exploit, so there will always be unrealistic results if you play that way. There's nothing to stop you from just playing a bog standard 442 in a plug n' play style though. That will give you more realistic results and stats.

I was lucky to find him. I had hired a bunch of scouts and gave them all 4-5 nations as assignments, which I don't think is the normal way of doing things. The scout also didn't have him down as having top potential. He was rated lower than my current striker, and I pondered singing him for a good 3-4 months. I think If I had found him 6 months later he probably would be playing for a big club and cost £80m +

Finding an developing regen players is probably my favourite part of the game. In recent years i've managed to get some superb strikers, but the game isn't full of them. Just about to go onto the first batch of regens coming through in my save.

That Spilden fella looks immense!

• Like 1

On 26.11.2015, 23.25.45, r1hvy said:

So now you guys have had a few days... Is it worth upgrading from 2015?

If you want to play the game, but you're tired of FM15, or want to play with the latest DB, then yes.

If you are still having fun with fm15, there is not that much of a difference really.

There is Create-a-club and draft mode, but I haven't touched it yet. I don't really fancy that stuff.. maybe at a later time, when I'm bored with conventional saves.

I like the match engine a whole lot more. It seems more dynamic and makes more sense to me. The UI is better, and the English clubs are filthy rich a couple of years in to the game.

Aside from that it's still essentially the same game, just updated.

Edited by tarjei
  • Like 1

Â