Tiago Ilori

Demitri_C

9 hours ago, VillanousOne said:

can you play left back?

Its funny you should say that. I played left back for Twickenham School and Sutton Town under 12's. My CV is winging it's way to B6 :)

I don't get it really he was in supposed to be in full training this week apparently and he was close to a comeback.

Probably had a set back. Been a poor deal this for us to be honest through no fault of his own but I wonder if we signed him whilst he was injured and gambled..

Edited by dudevillaisnice

6 hours ago, dudevillaisnice said:

I don't get it really he was in supposed to be in full training this week apparently and he was close to a comeback.

Probably had a set back. Been a poor deal this for us to be honest through no fault of his own but I wonder if we signed him whilst he was injured and gambled..

He was never fit at Liverpool though, it was a very strange signing (I'd imagine by Reilly).

7 minutes ago, mikeyp102 said:

He was never fit at Liverpool though, it was a very strange signing (I'd imagine by Reilly).

And yet played in all the U21 games in the summer? There is a difference between fit and match fit Okore has been getting fit for weeks but only know just fit enough for the 1st team. Hopefully with a hectic Xmas period coming up we can get every body fit enough for selection 

ive probably missed a post or two so forgive me here, but in short, are we to understand that the club has (yet again) wasted money on a player that we cant use due to injury/not fit enough?

if so, then this club is so badly run, is there any genuine intent to play him?

• 2 weeks later...

This has been a complete farce. Liverpool have completely mugged us off and given us seemingly a "talented" but completely unproven defender who's injured and probably now has the fitness levels of a darts player, and lost a million quid and Christ knows how much on wages which could have gone on somebody actually useful.

He best hit the ground bloody running now

Â