Joleon Lescott

dont_do_it_doug.

So I asked at one point, if we were just getting a westbrom cast off crock.  Answer at the time was he got their fans player of year award, seems whoever deals with their transfers has a better understanding of football skills than the fans.  This guy is utter turd, and stealing a footballing position from the team.

Additionally, we have a price of 1m + addons.  Hopefully the addons are like  spread betting, and baggies now owe us a lot of money.

• Like 1

He's just too slow and gets caught out of position way too often. He cannot play at this level any more and should not be anywhere near the starting eleven from now on. 

Just from now on?  I think that ship sailed a long time ago, lol

• 3 weeks later...

Yep, he's shit but he's played left back for more of his career than Richardson so without Amavi would give him a run out against Everton

hahahaha. Anything but Lescott at lb

Unless the 'anything' is Richardson.

Richardson is awful but at least he can run. Not very fast but he can run unlike Lescott 

• 3 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Wainy316 said:

I know he's past it but he can't have just turned that awful that quickly. Albion's poty last year and great for the first 70 against Leicester, then he just turned into the worst defender of all time. Crazy.

Got his two year retirement contract, and that is exactly what he has done.

On 11/12/2015 at 04:22, villan_007 said:

Putting aside his age and ability.

I felt a warm Villa glow when he scored. His smile and reaction was genuine Villa fan scores for Club.

Nice.

Well he always loved scoring against us so it's nice to see that he loves scoring for us too...

Â