Football Betting 2015/6

Kingman

12 hours ago, VillaChris said:

Ouch.

Cant Believe Man Utd are 3/1 and Arsenal are Evs. 

Stuck them in a Barney Rubble that returns 8/1

Surely the value punt of the weekend?.. 

3 hours ago, VillaChris said:

Man. United never do great at Stamford Bridge, even when they were league after league under Fergie it was usually an away ground they frequently lost at. Think 1-1 or 2-1 Chelsea.

Were Arsenal really evens to win at Bournemouth? Great price.

so Stamford Bridge is opposite of Villa Park for them ;)

9 minutes ago, Kingman said:

Next manager to leave post, Pullis been backed into 6's from 40's last few hours.

They just mentioned on the TV that WBA have failed to have a shot on target in 3 of the last 4 games. That's sackable form.

1 minute ago, Genie said:

They just mentioned on the TV that WBA have failed to have a shot on target in 3 of the last 4 games. That's sackable form.

I reckon the whole Berahino thing must piss off the board too, turning down £20-odd million and then not picking him anyway.  I'd still be very surprised if they make the change now.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Genie said:

amazingly he is actually more negative than McLeish. said it before rather get relegated than this idiot ever manage Villa

1 minute ago, sharkyvilla said:

I reckon the whole Berahino thing must piss off the board too, turning down £20-odd million and then not picking him anyway.  I'd still be very surprised if they make the change now.

Some decent managers available at mo, whether or not they will join Sandwell Town is another storey.

34 minutes ago, Kingman said:

Ladbrokes, Now gone 14's. 

BV still offering 16/1… PP low as 6's 

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/premier-league/next-manager-to-leave-post

Just opened a betvictor account to take advantage of the 16/1 and welcome bonus... couldnt find it on the site so ended up sticking my £10 on Real Sociadad to win in play... 5 mins later they're 2-0 up :D

Returns £30.

6 minutes ago, Genie said:

Just opened a betvictor account to take advantage of the 16/1 and welcome bonus... couldnt find it on the site so ended up sticking my £10 on Real Sociadad to win in play... 5 mins later they're 2-0 up :D

Returns £30.

http://www.betvictor.com/sports/en/football-specials/premier-league-specials/coupons/982100/125950598/668384900/0/0/PE/0/0/0/0/0