Adama Traore

mwj

1 hour ago, VillaChris said:

Just give him a chance, that's all I'm asking.

If he starts a couple of games and dosen't do anything then fair enough.

it was enough to win Stephen Ireland player of the year

• Like 1

8 hours ago, SeanO said: I truly hope he is but I doubt it. He's not shown he's capable of stringing a couple of games together so far without being injured.

Do you think a player used to a warmer climate is going produce his best form over a English winter? Sadly I don't. 

didnt stop Deleufeu on saturday or Firmino 

Stopped them both in their first season iirc

1 minute ago, Demitri_C said:

Unleash the beast against watford

Would like to see this.

Still not sure I'd start with him, especially as he's been injured.

But give him a nice long shift. Get him on at 55 minutes or something and get him running at the fullbacks.

5 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Would like to see this.

Still not sure I'd start with him, especially as he's been injured.

But give him a nice long shift. Get him on at 55 minutes or something and get him running at the fullbacks.

To be fair to Adama sherwood brought him on away at chelsea were we were being dominated. Not exactly a great way to inspire confidence. Bring him ona  lesser side with home fans roaring him on and I think he will be very effective

Surely he's got to start games from now on.

Our attack is slow as f*** going forward, as soon as he came on he started beating men, winning corners etc, stuff that can build pressure up and maybe score us some goals.

I really can't believe how many people were writing him off on account of 10 minute cameos v Liverpool and Chelsea, the kid has something.

I'm not saying he'll keep us up, even Messi and Ronaldo combined in the January window wouldn't but at least let's have him starting instead of people like Richardson.

i think different. He is going to frustrate me so so much. He just misses all the passes which advance the attack just so he can dribble. Whilst it looks good by itself in the little segment of dribbling, a lot of it just entirely pointless. Obviously his talent to be direct is undeniably good but he seriously needs to learn when to dribble/pass. Whenever he recieves the ball the first thing he thinks is to just dribble and it isnt very intelligent imo. And i would rather he learn that 20/30mins at end of game instead of starting every game

(yes i know hes young and will learn)

Edited by gharperr

Â