Rudy Gestede

midian

Hes not good enough to be a starter in my opinion. Good rotation player.. but i would like to see Adebayor come in and be first choice as he would provide more than Gestede does to a match.

I hate how Tim Sherwood is organizing our side to create crossing opportunities for him to header. Why are we relying on 1 player to win games? Mix it up..

Agreed, Kozak is a better options as he can link up.

I thought he was poor, agree that if we play him we have to try and get it wide and cross for him, his chance was at the other end to us but it looked like he should have scored, his movement is shocking, he offers nothing, when we've got grealish and Gil running from deep with the ball there's no option from him, no run in behind their line to slip a clever ball in, he's a statue, that dart across the box for his chance was the only decent bit of movement I saw from him all day

I thought he was poor, agree that if we play him we have to try and get it wide and cross for him, his chance was at the other end to us but it looked like he should have scored, his movement is shocking, he offers nothing, when we've got grealish and Gil running from deep with the ball there's no option from him, no run in behind their line to slip a clever ball in, he's a statue, that dart across the box for his chance was the only decent bit of movement I saw from him all day

How many times? He is not this type of player and never will be. Put the ball on his head and he will score. If Timmy played wingers and coached them into supplying Gestede, I would personally guarantee he would score 10-15+ this season. he is not doing to bad already with linited supply. Im not saying use him as our only chance of goals, but when he is in postion (which he is many times) get the ball on his edd!

Playing Hutton as the creator on the right wing is not helping, he cannot cross a ball high for shit.

He is clearly a championship player. Whoever thought it would be a good idea to replace a £32 million striker with a £6 million one season wonder from the fizzy pop league needs to be shot.

He scores when he is given the right service which isn't anywhere near often enough.

• Like 1

He is clearly a championship player. Whoever thought it would be a good idea to replace a £32 million striker with a £6 million one season wonder from the fizzy pop league needs to be shot.

Benteke started out a 9 million pound striker remember, an to be fair he did frack all to start with, until we played to his strengths.

Benteke started out a 9 million pound striker remember, an to be fair he did frack all to start with, until we played to his strengths.

Don't compare Rudy Gestede to Christian Benteke ever again

What I said on the previous page still rings true. Even with Grealish and Gil on the pitch,  and despite some nice build up in the first-half, we only created one genuine chance throughout the game and that was from a wide position. We'll always be restricted in our approach with this guy spearheading the attack. We need a forward with some mobility who can make intelligent runs through the middle. Gestede has his uses but we can't centre our offensive set-up around him. Simply too limited a player.

• Like 1

What I said on the previous page still rings true. Even with Grealish and Gil on the pitch,  and despite some nice build up in the first-half, we only created one genuine chance throughout the game and that was from a wide position. We'll always be restricted in our approach with this guy spearheading the attack. We need a forward with some mobility who can make intelligent runs through the middle. Gestede has his uses but we can't centre our offensive set-up around him. Simply too limited a player.

Sinclair or Ayew would be better suited centrally with Grealish and Gil in the team.

Don't compare Rudy Gestede to Christian Benteke ever again

before his injury Gestede had more goals than Benteke

ive seen a lot worse premier league strikers than Rudy

• Like 1

Â