Fantasy Football 2015/6

Junxs

You never get 2 unless you've saved an extra one up. Not sure why you thought they'd randomly drop one in. They've never done it before.

Think that's why I got confused. I saved one up last time. 

These are the sorts of mistakes which have you languishing in 35th place!

You never get 2 unless you've saved an extra one up. Not sure why you thought they'd randomly drop one in. They've never done it before.

A lot of people in my office thougjt you'd get two as well. They're struggling to distinguish game weeks from actual weeks. 

A lot of people in my office thougjt you'd get two as well. They're struggling to distinguish game weeks from actual weeks. 

Yeah I think I just mistook it for the last international week where by the end of it I had 2 transfers but that was because I saved one up.

One of those weeks where there's a potential captain dilemma involving Alexis Sanchez and A.N.Other. Obviously both getting hattricks is the bestest outcome.

Three injured defenders for me. And I've already used my transfer to get Gomez out of the team, who wasn't playing anyway.

On the plus side, I'd gambled with Ivanovic as captain because I could just see him getting a couple of goals against us :D

Don't have to take that risk now.

Edited by Stevo985

If Kompany doesn't play then I won't have a full team because Targett no longer plays for Saints and Gomez has been dropped, although Klippety might bring him back in. Fingers crossed eh ;) It would be bad luck if you sold him too soon.

I heard on TalkShite this morning that Alexis Sanchez is a doubt as well.

I've had to use my All Out Attack card today because I only had 3 defenders and didn't want to risk Micah Richards today with our inevitable thumping.

Its been wasted straight away as Chadli has already gone off injured.

I've got one defender, as I've got Kolarov and Ivanovic and they're both injured and my sub is Steven Taylor, who's still injured.

Plus I've got Andre Ayew and Sturridge.

If I'm lucky, I'm going to have seven players playing today. And one of those will be Scott SInclair off my bench!

My form looks set to continue :(