Fantasy Football 2015/6

Junxs

My team did distinctly average to bad but I had Sanchez as my captain not sure whether to chalk that down to luck or a masterstroke of genius, I know which one I'm leaning toward ^_^.

I'm still waiting for that big week. I've not even got close to one this year yet!

Aguero is bound to score now that i've dropped him. Really didn't want to but I don't think there was any way I could replace wilson and gomez without completely gutting my team

**** OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I give up

• Like 1

Aguero is bound to score now that i've dropped him. Really didn't want to but I don't think there was any way I could replace wilson and gomez without completely gutting my team

**** OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I give up

Glad I wasn't the only one, but I feel your pain. 

I find fantasy NFL so much more interesting.

In a league only one person can own each player. Adds trades and drafts into the equation.

I always say I'm going to do fantasy football then lose interest after 4 weeks.

I find fantasy NFL so much more interesting.

In a league only one person can own each player. Adds trades and drafts into the equation.

I always say I'm going to do fantasy football then lose interest after 4 weeks.

That does sound much more interesting. Shame I know very little about the NFL.

Aguero, Sanchez, Payet, Ighalo and Vardy helped me move up about 50 places in the VT league. I am now 6th! Stuck with Aguero and it paid off. Going to wait till a double gameweek before using triple captain.

Aguero, Sanchez, Payet, Ighalo and Vardy helped me move up about 50 places in the VT league. I am now 6th! Stuck with Aguero and it paid off. Going to wait till a double gameweek before using triple captain.

That's some week! What was your total??

107 I think. Needed a big week otherwise I would be playing catch up for the rest of the season. Now most people will have the same players in their team so it will come down how you use your bonuses and captain picks.