Jordan Amavi

Villaphan04

16 minutes ago, Daweii said:

That's what I love about these new recruits.. Amavi, Veretout, Ayew and even Gana to some extent show a love and commitment to Aston Villa that I don't think even Agbonlahor and Grealish combined show.. Add in players like Kozak, Gil and Cissokho all of which have also shown a great level of respect for this club, despite the fact some of them probably shouldn't like Kozak and Cissokho who have spent more time frozen out than playing, yet still put in 100%.. The more players we have of Amavi's class and commitment the better situation the club will find itself in.. 

Those are the players you want on the pitch because it clearly means more than just a paycheck to them. Leicester has a team of players who go out there and work their socks off for the club. All the players you mentioned are team players. They take the criticism to heart and not just go on instagram to complain like a former captain of ours...

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Mantis said:

Really hope we keep hold of him and I think we will - nobody will be prepared to fork out the money for him after being injured for most of the season and he seems to genuinely care about the club.

;)

stewart-downing-after-being-injured-agai

Due to some fat-fingered phone use, I tapped into the pre-match thread for Palace away instead of home on Tuesday night and saw his name on the team sheet.  Was extremely excited for a few seconds...then I saw Gabby on there and realised I must have cocked up.

Would be wonderful to have him back for some of the run in.

1 hour ago, Tom13 said:

Love the guy but isn't he in Birm most of the time then?

Guessing he has been given permission to return to France occasionally whilst recovering. Spend some time with family and friends to try and keep his spirits up.

I'm sure he will be back in brum for  physio work quite a lot.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, rubberman said:

Due to some fat-fingered phone use, I tapped into the pre-match thread for Palace away instead of home on Tuesday night and saw his name on the team sheet.  Was extremely excited for a few seconds...then I saw Gabby on there and realised I must have cocked up.

Would be wonderful to have him back for some of the run in.

would love it but cant see that - he'll be lucky to be fit for August

5 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

Ranking our possible left backs:

1. Fit Amavi

2. Cissokho

3. Bennett

4. Lescott

5. Clark

6. Crocked Amavi

---------------------

24. Rudy Gestede

25. Kieran Richardson

1. Fit Amavi

2.Cissokho

3. Crocked Amavi

The rest. 

7 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

I'd have Richardson ahead of Bennett.

I think Mr Bennett is suffering with Salifou syndrome.

Diabolical footballer popular for his cool sounding name?

Edited by penguin

Just now, penguin said:

Diabolical footballer popular for his cool sounding name?

No. A footballer who gets better and better in the eyes of the fans the longer he doesn't play, despite being completely shit.

4 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

I'd have Richardson ahead of Bennett.

I think Mr Bennett is suffering with Salifou syndrome.

come on,  no insulting the Togolese Zidane, next you be saying the Scottish Cafu isnt great ;) 

• 4 weeks later...
Â