Micah Richards

Demitri_C

Wouldn't have any bearing on results IMO - he's not been influential in any game he's played in so far. 

Out of all the posts I have ever read this has to be the one I disagree with the most! Eh lexicon?! ;)

Richards has been good as a Centre back ! Come on just say it once? ......

surely his recent form might even get him back in the England squad, not exactly full of top class defenders at the moment

Not for me.

Don't get me wrong I've generally been impressed by him and he's been better than I thought he would be at CB but his worst game this season was at Anfield where Sturridge did him time and again with his movement and that's the calibre of forwards in Euro 2016.

Wouldn't have any bearing on results IMO - he's not been influential in any game he's played in so far. 

Out of all the posts I have ever read this has to be the one I disagree with the most! Eh lexicon?! ;)

8 league games as captain and we've got 4 points -  where's the influence? He doesn't organise the players around him and he isn't vocal on the pitch - unless he's flapping his arms in dismay that we've conceded again. I'd say most of that is down to Sherwood agreeing to let him pretend to be a CB and making him captain but he's not smelling of roses either. 

I think he has been our best player by far. I have few issues with the defence as a unit, I am more of the belief that they have been hung out to dry by tactics.

Richards was also our most creative player against Stoke and also the most likely to do something. Anything. This is both impressive and terrifying at the same time.

I really like him. My opinions may have changed on other matters, but he had only strengthened my belief that he's a very good player.

Â