GENTLEMAN

Arrived today and after an hour of game time I can say the gameplay is brilliant. Feels far less scripted than FIFA. The made up team names takes me back to my secondary school days playing ISS Pro Evo on PS1 [emoji3].

Desperately needs an update for the squads and kits tho. This is the Villa home kit without edit eae6ebab24bc6934a657a187e9466274.jpg

As others have said, gameplay of this and presentation of FIFA and it would be amazing

Anyone playing myclub?

Got a reasonable team on the go:

--------Negredo----Icardi-------

---------------Lodeiro---------

------Kroos------------Yaya Toure

-------------Steven Davis----------------

Fabio-Angeleri-Ivanovic-Tisserand

-----------------Zieler----------------------

Subs:

Brienza, Depreville, J.Marveaux, Mane, Lazaar, Deplagne, Pierre

After me mocking people who were using the internet to preorder this, saying they wouldn't get it in time and they'd be better off going to a real shop...

... I ordered mine online anyway. 10 days later, still no sign of it! :D

Anyone playing myclub?

Got a reasonable team on the go:

--------Negredo----Icardi-------

---------------Lodeiro---------

Fabio-Angeleri-Ivanovic-Tisserand

Subs:

Brienza, Depreville, J.Marveaux, Mane, Lazaar, Deplagne, Pierre

Yeah I'm playing MyClub, my strongest team atm is : 

Gk. Helton - 79

RB. Mariano - 76

CB. Sorbon - 76

CB. Yepes - 75

LB. Asamoah - 80

DMF. McCarthy - 80

RMF. B.Ruiz - 71

LMF. Lazaros - 76

AMF. Kroos - 88

SS. Pastore - 78

CF. Diabate - 77

Subs: Campi, Velez, Veretout, Cossu, Plea, Wickham, Pazzini.

I normally try keep my squad on level 2 because of overpowered squads above that so wouldn't put that team out too often. 

Can someone give me a brief summary of what MyClub is and how to play it? Might give it a go whilst I wait for the update.

It's like an online version of master league where you start with a team of shit players and have to build a team.  The main difference is that you sign players by spinning agents and it comes down to luck who you get.  You can play online 1v1,  vs COM or SIM mode.  

Can someone give me a brief summary of what MyClub is and how to play it? Might give it a go whilst I wait for the update.

It's like an online version of master league where you start with a team of shit players and have to build a team.  The main difference is that you sign players by spinning agents and it comes down to luck who you get.  You can play online 1v1,  vs COM or SIM mode.  

Thanks.

What do you mean by spinning agents? You mean just picking random agents?

You have different types of agents.  You can pay 10,000 gp to spin a top agent, there are 4 types of top agent, Gk, Defence, midfield or Striker.  Top agents guarantee you a player rated 75 and above, there will be 3 black balls and the rest are gold balls, black balls are for players 80 and above if you're lucky enough to hit one.

You also get an agent after each completed game but when you spin these agents you might have 1 black ball, 2 gold balls and the rest made up of bronze, silver and white.  You can combine upto 3 of these agents to increase your chances and they are a lot more specific like you could combine a left back agent with a English league agent and so on. 

Ye give it a shot, you could just play vs the com for when you're starting out so you can get used to it. It starts on easy when you first start playing the com and goes up the more you play. Online 1v1 is a bit of a mess atm with my last game ending up as a 7-5 victory, it's just way to easy to and gets frustrating. Hopefully they patch it so defenders can actually defend.

How do you increase your team spirit? 

Keep the same players playing under the same manager and it goes up, the easy way to get team spirit up is to play competitions vs the Com on novice. It's also a good way for ranking up your players but it gets boring fast.

New players! So the squad has been strengthened/improved.

--------Toivonen----Welbeck-------

---------------Andre Gomes---------

Fabio-Mustafi-----Ivanovic--Clyne

Subs: Podolski, Icardi, Lodeiro, Tisserand, Lazar, Mane, Marveaux.

Admittedly, I spent 10 bucks on coins to take advantage of the Special Agent available at the moment - that got me Welbeck, Gomes, Podolski and Clyne - so not a bad haul. 

• Like 1

Fair enough.

Just annoys me that you have, presumably, paid £40 to get the game. And you've already paid 25% of that price again to play the game.

(not annoyed at you by the way :D )

I know you didn't HAVE to, but it still annoys me. I don't mind those transactions in phone games and stuff that are free or extremely cheap to download, as they have to make money somewhere. But I think if you buy a game for 40 quid that should be it. You own that game you shouldn't have to put up more money to play it.

• Like 1

Redeemed my code for day one edition my club content.  However nothing downloaded. It's showing in my transaction history but won't let me access it.  Try putting the code in again but it says that it has been redeemed. Anyone else had this before with this or another game?

Redeemed my code for day one edition my club content.  However nothing downloaded. It's showing in my transaction history but won't let me access it.  Try putting the code in again but it says that it has been redeemed. Anyone else had this before with this or another game?

Go into myclub section of the game and it will be in your inbox in the bottom right corner.

• Like 1

Â