Rugby World Cup 2015

Don_Simon

Did anyone see Burgess at tonight's England game?

I may have missed him but I didn't see him amongst the unused players (May, Youngs et al) when they came out at the end of the game.

Edit: On the future, can England make it with a Slade/Joseph midfield partnership or is that too lightweight (that would need Farrell at 10, I guess)? Might it be Slade at 10 with Burrell and Joseph in midfield?

Edited by snowychap

That was some of the best defence I've ever seen there from Aussies. Phenomenal. What a side they are. They just look fitter, stronger, quicker and smarter than everyone else. Not bad for a country where half the kids don't even know what union is!

bang on the money for me - incredible defence.

said to the misses about 5 mins into that 10 minute period that if wales don't score in this time, they've lost. we'd only needed to have crossed once because the mentality would have dropped - however what incredible defence it was, best I've ever seen. Deserved win but IMO the best 2 teams in this group have gone through and in the order they should.

Can't see anything but a SH whitewash in the semi finals - purely because of the injuries sustained by Wales and Ireland along the way, and Scotland are way off the pace in comparison. France I think could win but I do think NZ will step up.

Aus - SA final for me.

• Like 1

Â