Summer Speculation 2015

lexicon

Sun reckon we are swooping for wolves cb kourtney krause anyone know how good he is?

He is pretty good but Dominic Iorfa is a much better prospect.

They got Hause (not Krause) from Wycombe youth team a few years back that also had Ibe (Liverpool)

I watched Wolves the other day and was quite impressed with Iorfa and Hause

I think the latter was recently heavily fined for Hausing around

3544_thobby.jpg

After Berahino we should go for Stones.

Midfield pairing of Jagger and Richards? Stretching it a bit if you ask me.

I guess you can't always get what you want.

True. Some people in Scotland were forced to play for SHA in order to make ends meet.

I guess sometimes you've got to have Sympathy for the Devlin.

Oh no, we're not getting Pires back are we?!

And what's he doing in that daft hat?

I've just come back from the future, it's a picture of Jack.

Can we defend in the future?

Only if sky sports shows it

He'd come for sure I think he knows playing for Villa is a good thing for English players....and must realise we are a bigger club than the Baggies...

£24m? I'd take him. That would take our net spend to approximately £35m for one season though but given the extra money starting from next season maybe a gamble Learner would be willing to take. 

However I'd be surprised if he didn't end up in Spurs shirt. WBA would rather take a smaller fee from them than a larger fee from us. 

I can't believe people are still banging the Adebayor drum. It's been nearly a month since he was seen at VP! 

Berahino won't come to us because we wouldn't pay that sort of price for one player with our financial state. Unless, a takeover is in place and it's all being kept hush hush to avoid paying inflated prices? You know, that conspiracy theory that comes around every transfer window.

Lazio and Sporting out of the CL.

Cheeky bids for Slimani or Keita Baldé Diao?

You're doing it all wrong, you have to provide all the detail to show you know what you're talking about. For example:

I think we should go for Islam Slimani of Sporting Clube de Portugal, who scored 12 goals from 23 appearances in the Primeira Liga. I'd also consider bidding for Lazio's Keita Baldé Diao who developed at Barcelona's La Masia.

• Like 1