Players you've completely forgotten about

VillaChris

48 minutes ago, Zatman said:

last I heard of him he was going Barnet when Davids was in charge

Off-topic Zatman, but I'm playing you in Fantasy draft game tomorrow, don't forget to update your team! Grealish a definite non-player.

Sorry, as you were. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

Off-topic Zatman, but I'm playing you in Fantasy draft game tomorrow, don't forget to update your team! Grealish a definite non-player.

Sorry, as you were. 

your act of kindness could be a mistake ;)

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Leandro Damiao...didn't he play for Brazil in the Olympics and kept on being linked with 20m moves to Spurs for a couple of years.

Just been released by Cruzeiro. 

That's a lot of information you have for "someone you've completely forgotten about". ;)

1 hour ago, VillaJ100 said:

They had Der Hammer as well

He didn't do much for them though did he?

That said, I remember when were playing them away (the game with THAT Gabby winner) and I was scared shitless that he'd smash one into the top corner.

Edited by Mantis

Yeah he was struggling with injuries at the time, think he was only 31 when he retired. Still had chance to score a couple of bombs for West ham though. They scored after too, but he must have scored the best bundesliga title clinching goal ever, need a draw to win it and losing 1-0, corner comes in and he booms it in the top corner clean off the volley from 20 yards. 

Edited by VillaJ100

• 4 months later...

Seen a few games as Marseille are a betting favorite of mine....scored in the cup v some 5th division team but done little in the league games and it's also resulted in Batschuyi having to play wider which is annoying the fans. Incredible they haven't won at home since September.

I've got one...Jay Rodriguez. Think back two years ago and he was probably going to the world cup but looks like the injury has completely destroyed his career at the top level.

Â