The Tim Sherwood Thread

OutByEaster?

It would mean Fox admitting a rather big mistake, I'm not so sure he will be eager to do that.

be a bigger mistake for him if he sacks hin too late and we get relegated. We need to stop going for these inexperienced managers and get someone in like allardlyce who knows the league inside out

• Like 1

I'm keen to see what impact Almstadt has in the decisions making process as 'Sporting Director'.  Surely he has half a brain and is advising Fox.

Don't see the value in waiting till Dec or even Nov to be honest, rather cut the loses get the clown out in the next week or two, which should lift the players immediately and then allow us to give a new manager at least 2 months to see what he has and what is needed in Jan.

• Like 4

A quote that shows just how naïve and stupid he is...

"We are trying to find the right. You can't persevere with a team that hasn't won.

You have to keep jigging it around and find the right solution"

Taken from th OS.

The man is an idiot, that basically says every game you don't win you need to change the formation of line up.

Here is an idea Tactics. How about you work out what system or systems you want to use, what formation and pick the players best suited to it. Then you make changes based on fitness and form.

Oh and between games you could work on things like oh I don't know maybe attacking set plays, defending set pieces, taking them oh and you know.... defending!

It's kind of what managers and thei coaching staff do. 

It might prove more successful than your managerial top trumps approach where you keep trying a different set up each week hoping you stumble on a win.

Complete clown.

Really kind of sums him up well, clueless and now just desperately throwing darts at a board hoping something works.  

For me the Leicester game really proved how limited he is as a manager.  Started with the right team and tactics, got the upper hand and got infront, then failed to deal with changes from the opposition, worse still he failed to take ownership for the loss.

Totally agree

He couldn't handle oppositional tactical changes in the Palace and Sunderland games either, resulting in dropped points.

He's seriously out of his depth and will take us down (or put us in such a position that when he is finally relieved of duties, it will be too late)

Very assuming that alladyce would actually want the job or that we could afford him.

We've a history of overpaying managers... Seem to recall McLeish being top 20 in the world in pay. 

Really disappointing that he didn't get the baggies job, he'd have already demonstrated his incompetence to the point of unemployable by the time Lambert went. 

Didn't want him when appointed, did well keeping us up and looking back his managerial demise then started with 6-1 loss to Southampton.... A good window in summer allowed him more time but as soon as we got back to competitive games he looks all over the place. Got to go before his self righteousness and lack of ability setting up and developing a trean does more permanent damage. Think we have good enough players here to be mid table, I thank him for any part he had bringing in players like Amavi, Richards, Gana and Veretout but he has to go now and we must bring someone in who can organise and settle the team. 

He's not going anywhere.

Anyway, we needed a good start to the season because we have a pretty nasty run until the festive period. We could well, and probably will, be cut adrift by New Year.

Grim stuff, so thank **** for the RWC (unless you're English, of course ;) ).

Edited by CarewsEyebrowDesigner

Â