Carles Gil

bose

He brings a sense of calm and quality on the ball, he combines well with Grealish, he gets into positions where he can hurt the opposition, he can pick a pass. All in all he has the attributes of an excellent footballer. 

Bravo Tim, bravo. 

I already know what will happen against Chelsea.

He'll start Gil and he won't have a great game by his standards (but will still be a damn sight better than what we're currently used to). Then he'll demoted to the bench from whence he came. 

And Chelsea will win 4-0.

It's becoming increasingly clear that Gil is a thorn in Sherwood's side. Judging by what Tim and Wilkins (allegedly) have said about what they most admire/dislike in a player, Gil goes against everything they hold dear.

I get the impression that they want Gil to fail spectacularly and the team to succeed just to prove themselves right. Only the two seem mutually incompatible at present.  

He's our best player, yet he can't get a game.

Baffling stuff.

Someone posted on here last season (I think Lexicon) that he'd rather lose Sherwood than lose Gil and caught a shit load of flack for it, but truer words could not have been spoken. 

He copped a lot of flak from one person and the people who liked that comment continued to cop flak for months.

That's mysteriously stopped happening now. Wonder why.

Edited by StefanAVFC

Baffling stuff.

Someone posted on here last season (I think Lexicon) that he'd rather lose Sherwood than lose Gil and caught a shit load of flack for it, but truer words could not have been spoken. 

He copped a lot of flak from one person and the people who liked that comment continued to cop flak for months.

Because things change, results go down hill, and people change their opinions!? ;)

Baffling stuff.

Because things change, results go down hill, and people change their opinions!? ;)

Considering people weren't allowed to forget that they liked that post for months, it's just a bit rich people disappear once things go tits up.

The only player who is willingly keen to get on the ball and make a pass forward and be progressive on the pitch who also doesn't treat the ball like a hot potato.

I think it's a disgrace he isn't playing and sums up one of many flaws of the current management.

If we were winning games it would be a different situation completely.

• Like 2

The only player who is willingly keen to get on the ball and make a pass forward and be progressive on the pitch who also doesn't treat the ball like a hot potato.

I think it's a disgrace he isn't playing and sums up one of many flaws of the current management.

giphy.gif

Baffling stuff.

We have quite a few good players with potential that can't get a game

Unless your one of tim's favourites you won't be getting gametime

I can't wait for gabby to walk straight back into the side after the international break

Grealish can as well

giphy.gif

Do you know what this gif means?

Do you disagree with him?

• Like 3

Â