Euro 2016 General Chat

MrDuck

Robin Van Persie scoring an own goal so that the Netherlands trail 0-3 at home in a game they really needed to win is probably going to be their wally with a brolly moment, isn't it? 

Ukraine, Denmark, Sweden and Bosnia look like being seeded

Dont fancy any of them if honest as all have players that can destroy us

Edit: Just saw that coefficient was up until June and Sweden got 2 bad defeats since then

Edited by Zatman

They are all beatable over 2 legs. We may not have the sprinkling of stardust that Bosnia or Sweden have, but they have poor enough teams beside Dzeko/Ibra. Hungary are definitely beatable, wouldn't fancy going to Kiev in the winter time.

Those teams are far preferable to Holland, Turkey or Croatia.

Edited by Corcaigh

Ukraine could have beat Spain 4 or 5-1 last night De Gea was that good. Bosnia also have Pjanic who is better than anything in Ireland midfield. All except Hungary are better teams than Poland and with this clown in charge I dont think we be going to France :(

Dont think many other managers drops his best players after beating world champions and ruin disruption of the team

Ukraine could have beat Spain 4 or 5-1 last night De Gea was that good. Bosnia also have Pjanic who is better than anything in Ireland midfield. All except Hungary are better teams than Poland and with this clown in charge I dont think we be going to France :(

Dont think many other managers drops his best players after beating world champions and ruin disruption of the team

Yes De Gea was good I agree but the finishing was awful and it was a Spanish reserve side. 

Hungary is the only possible outcome of the draw for Norway that isn't a complete disaster for me. We've never even scored a goal against Ukraine so they just don't suit us very well. Sweden would be too tense because of the rivalry. Worst of all would be Bosnia, my country-in-law, as my father in law (who really isn't into football at all) would give me all kinds of crap if we lose. 

Hungary is the only possible outcome of the draw for Norway that isn't a complete disaster for me. We've never even scored a goal against Ukraine so they just don't suit us very well. Sweden would be too tense because of the rivalry. Worst of all would be Bosnia, my country-in-law, as my father in law (who really isn't into football at all) would give me all kinds of crap if we lose. 

F**k yeah! :)

F**k yeah! [emoji4]

Sods law says that Norway will get beat ;)

Â